"Tent-In-A-Box..........Part Two........."

100 Undead Rogue
"..........Portable Personal Player/Guild Tents............You KNOW you want one!!"
/Big Smile

"Goblins have put many things in boxes, from Batteries to whole Towns. Why not Tents? They could come in a variety of sizes, from One-Man Tents to let's say Six-Man Tents."

"For example: The One-Man Tent could be a fishing quest reward. The Two-Man Tent could be a World Drop. The Four-Man Tent could be an Exploring Reward. And the Six-Man Tent could be a Buy in the WoW Store/BoA Toy."

"They would have to have a area limit set, and wouldn't be usable inside towns/cities, among other things."

"The One-Man Tent could come with a single mat on one side and a campfire on the other."

"The Two-Man Tent could have two mats, and a campfire in the middle."

"The Four-Man Tent could have four mats, and a cooking stove."

"And the Six-Man Tent could have six mats, a cook stove and a couple of stools."

"Or something like that. What do you guys think?"
/smile

"If you are interested in viewing Part One: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3941315984?page=1 "

"And before you say.....Step One: Cut a hole in the box......It's NOT that kind of box. This is a serious conversation."
Edited by Cyndilou on 3/11/2012 8:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
What fun!

/Imagines a 10/25 man guild tent set up outside of a raid. Feasts, caudrons, mage and warlock goodies set up in a row. Post raid dance parties.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
What fun!

/Imagines a 10/25 man guild tent set up outside of a raid. Feasts, caudrons, mage and warlock goodies set up in a row. Post raid dance parties.

"You got the idea!"
/smile
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
"Good Evening, Tent Lovers!"
/Big Smile
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I approve.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
I want a tent!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
03/11/2012 08:50 PMPosted by Novalas
I approve.

03/11/2012 08:54 PMPosted by Temujhin
I want a tent!

"Welcome to the circle."
/hugs
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I actually love this idea, like a raid tent or group tent. Genious! :D
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
"I hope they let us have them."

"I would say thank you, but it's not an original idea. I am just trying to breathe life into it again. This idea has been around for a long time, I feel it's time they took us seriously."

"Thank you for your support."
/smile
Edited by Cyndilou on 3/11/2012 9:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
"Going from the Smallest One-man Tents, to the larger Six+ Man Tents, list five things, for each size, you would like to see done with this idea."
/grin
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
03/11/2012 08:46 AMPosted by Cyndilou
"And the Six-Man Tent could have six mats, a cook stove and a couple of stools."

How would this work, would it disapear if the owner of the tent logged out?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue

Now imagine forty Hordies in Stormwind AH, all pitching their tents over the auctioneers.
Edited by Kaganfindel on 3/12/2012 1:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
03/11/2012 08:46 AMPosted by Cyndilou

I wouldve settled for a hot plate, but this is even better :)
Sign me up.
Reply Quote
10 Tauren Warrior
If they make a bank-in-a-box I will pretend to be an engineer's friend and use it at all opportunities.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
03/12/2012 01:18 PMPosted by Kaganfindel

Now imagine forty Hordies in Stormwind AH, all pitching their tents over the auctioneers.

"As stated, they won't be allowed in cities/town/villages. And will have a proximity range limit, so no griefing other campers, by trying to block their tents."
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
03/12/2012 01:25 PMPosted by Corrock
If they make a bank-in-a-box I will pretend to be an engineer's friend and use it at all opportunities.

"It was suggested that the largest or Guild Tent, could have a bank connection, much like the Goblin's Gober bank Buddy."
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
03/12/2012 01:13 PMPosted by Peacebloòm

How would this work, would it disapear if the owner of the tent logged out?

"It might, but I would want it to reappear, upon logging back in."

03/12/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Honeypot

I wouldve settled for a hot plate, but this is even better :)
Sign me up.

"Welcome to the circle." :D
Reply Quote
11 Dwarf Hunter
Is this a hidden player housing thread?

While I wouldn't say its impossible we will ever see it, it would have to be instanced. Nobody wants to have their quest area spammed with your stupid guild tent.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]