"Tent-In-A-Box..........Part Two........."

100 Undead Rogue
08/09/2012 01:32 PMPosted by Redglare
Sounds like a good idea. A guild tent outside DS or something to just gather to would be cool.

"Gather, prep, repair, eat, sleep, and they come in handy on those long fishing trips too."
/grin
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
I am very much a Johnny-Come-Lately to this issue (seen it around just haven't read). I read through the first couple of pages, then browsed through about page 7... but I can't for the life of me determine what this will actually accomplish.

Before I get tagged with "troll" please understand, I'm trying to understand. What will this do? I see having Cooking (for the campfire) and the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth for the vendors doing much of what little I've seen described as "function" for this, but I've obviously missed something critial in the translation.

What benefit (not just an achieve or two) would it provide a player? What's the point?

I'm not saying good, I'm not saying bad... I'm just saying "I don't get it". Sometimes it's a good thing to "summarize" an issue and an idea's salient points occasionally, because with such a long post latecomers like myself need a way to get "up to speed" without having to read War and Peace first.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
"Well, if you read a bit more, many reasons were given, from RP, to Rested Buffs, and having the fire, vendor, and repair in ONE unit, and not three. But the main reason is we think it would be fun."
/smile
Edited by Cyndilou on 8/9/2012 3:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I'd like one to hold RP events in....if I was on an RP server....
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
08/09/2012 03:16 PMPosted by Fujiko
I'd like one to hold RP events in....if I was on an RP server....

"I want a small one to take fishing, and a big one, to have guild meetings in, on the battle fields."
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
I am very much a Johnny-Come-Lately to this issue (seen it around just haven't read). I read through the first couple of pages, then browsed through about page 7... but I can't for the life of me determine what this will actually accomplish.

Before I get tagged with "troll" please understand, I'm trying to understand. What will this do? I see having Cooking (for the campfire) and the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth for the vendors doing much of what little I've seen described as "function" for this, but I've obviously missed something critial in the translation.

What benefit (not just an achieve or two) would it provide a player? What's the point?

I'm not saying good, I'm not saying bad... I'm just saying "I don't get it". Sometimes it's a good thing to "summarize" an issue and an idea's salient points occasionally, because with such a long post latecomers like myself need a way to get "up to speed" without having to read War and Peace first.

Thanks.

"Question, if you needed to give it a function, that would make it useful, what would you add?"
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Liked and stickied
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
08/15/2012 03:33 PMPosted by Meirâ
Also liked and stickied.

"Thank you."
/hug
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
08/20/2012 08:32 PMPosted by Lightneng
I want one!

"Many do."
/smile

"Sorry, things came up in real life."
/shy grin
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
"Well, I finally got the Tundra Mount. Now all I need is a tent with a mailbox, rested xp, and a bank access, and I'll be a Happy Toon."
/smile
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
"Sorry for the silence. Having big connection trouble, tech coming tomorrow."
/sad face
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
03/11/2012 08:46 AMPosted by Cyndilou
Goblins have put many things in boxes
You should check out whats in my box ;)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Please tell me someone has posted a Final Fantasy reference already...

Monster-in-a-box!

>.<

"Nope, you're the first that I have seen. Congratulations."
/Smile
Edited by Cyndilou on 9/12/2012 11:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue

You should check out whats in my box ;)

Is that an invitation?!

"Now, now, behave guys. That isn't what this thread is about."
Edited by Cyndilou on 9/12/2012 11:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue

"Nope, you're the first that I have seen. Congratulations."
/Smile

"Well. Coming from an invaluable poster like Cyndilou, I'll gladly take it." /grin

"You're welcome."
/smile

"If you could have a tent, in game, what things would you like it to include?"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]