Frost DK LF DS10 or 25man raiding team

90 Draenei Death Knight
Hi there,

I'm a Frost Death Knight. Geared and experienced just looking for a raiding team. Want a serious raid group. I'm open to raid ASAP on any day. Dedicated and committed player.

PST me or send in game mail if interested.

Koriena
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
if you want to be in a serious raid guild perhaps you should be a bit more serious about your toon.

you have WAY too much hit
too much exp(but we'll chalk that up to your new shoulders at the time I saw your armory)
your spec is wrong
your sencondary spec(pvp?) is wrong
you're missing an enchant(again shoulders)
you're missing 3 gems(2 in the shoulders)
you bought the wrong neck for Valor points
seriously? Normal Heart of Rage? You don't understand your gearset, and most likely how to use it.

I suggest learning a bit more before tryin to step into a more serious guild
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
O.o since when are you the number 1 dk?!?! people play there characters differently and pull off the dps thats probably the same numbers your pulling and last i saw your guild is not even that good... right back to playing a game that actually takes skill...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
03/15/2012 02:54 PMPosted by Matu
O.o since when are you the number 1 dk?!?!

Angry never claimed to be. You took Angry's personal suggestions to make the OP a better player personally and I'm not sure why - what part of Angry's post made it come across as a personal attack?

people play there characters differently and pull off the dps thats probably the same numbers your pulling

Mathematically speaking (you know, since WoW raiding is a math game), that's impossible. When you talk about "playing the game differently" as in being below hit cap, missing gems and enchants, poor choices in gear, etc you won't be anywhere near someone (speaking of actual dps numbers) who is doing it the right way - it's literally impossible. Now the likely retort I imagine being "But the boss still dies!" and to that - congratulations, you got carried.

and last i saw your guild is not even that good...

Yet another ad hominem (well, sort of anyway) and besides, it's completely irrelevant to Angry's post. So, I guess when you can't find holes in someone's argument, call their guild playground names? Given the progression of Madoran as a whole, GC is up there in the Top 5.

right back to playing a game that actually takes skill...

It actually does. Sure, all you have to do is press A when/before/as B happens but considering probably 95%+ of the WoW population can't do that -- apparently some skill is involved.
Edited by Balatro on 3/15/2012 3:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Angry didn't say he's the #1 DK on the realm, but World of Logs says that he's definitely one of the best. With a rank of 62nd highest dps on 25man Hagara and 132nd on 25m Zon for his class/spec out of all logs uploaded, I would probably listen to what he thinks about how to gear a Frost DK.

If your going to say that a guild isn't that good you might want to check your facts. GC is currently tied for 1st in 25 man guild progression with Matador and tied for 5th overall.

::Disclaimer:: I'm a paid spokesperson and not an actual member of GC. Please direct all stupid comments to: Pakserian, c/o Graphic Content, Stormwind, Elwynn Forest, EK 86753-09

All correspondence should include a minimum of 5 Heavy Leather Ball. Thank you.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
03/15/2012 02:54 PMPosted by Matu
O.o since when are you the number 1 dk?!?! people play there characters differently and pull off the dps thats probably the same numbers your pulling and last i saw your guild is not even that good... right back to playing a game that actually takes skill...

Never said I was #1, but I clearly know more than the OP.

People can play their toons any way they choose, but when you're raiding with 9/24 other people they depend on you to max out you character and perform at a level consistent with your gear. If you're specced wrong, missing gems and enchants, you're not doing everything you can to help those other people.

Post logs before saying stupid things like "pull off the dps thats probably the same numbers your pulling". My numbers arn't that hard to find, but yours seem to be. If you don't know what numbers I pull and then make a stupid comment like this, it generally means you don't research anything therefore don't know what numbers you should be pulling. If you don't know what numbers you should be pulling its hard to judge whether you're doing thing correctly.

My guild isn't that good, but you're in Rising Sun. Why are you even talking.

Skill is the ability to perform an action over and over. I've been playing this game for 6 years, I have the skill.

If you would like to sit and discuss DK mechanics I have no issue with that, I'll help you out. Just don't come on here trying to be all super cool and insult me while I'm trying to help.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
This thread needs more goats.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
:Disclaimer:: I'm a paid spokesperson and not an actual member of GC. Please direct all stupid comments to: Pakserian, c/o Graphic Content, Stormwind, Elwynn Forest, EK 86753-09

All correspondence should include a minimum of 5 Heavy Leather Ball. Thank you.

Oh no you didnt lolol WTF.....

Esus its on like donkey kong!!!!

And i have known and played with angry for close to 5 years now. He is not one to sugar coat, but he does know what he is doing and will help anyone that needs it. His "list" is just that, a list.

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I sugar coat all my goats

but that is only as a preservative
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Oh noes, I'm skeered. (ó.ò)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Oh noes, I'm skeered. (ó.ò)

Don't worry, she's one of those "Wanna cuddle?" when it's all over and done with.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I sugar coat all my goats

but that is only as a preservative

Tastiest I've ever had
Reply Quote
87 Goblin Warlock
03/15/2012 03:22 PMPosted by Balatro
WoW raiding is a math game

Psure when i raid it's just magical.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
03/15/2012 06:36 PMPosted by Imnestea
WoW raiding is a math game

Is it magically delicious?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
03/15/2012 07:59 PMPosted by Spacedonkey

when iced raids it's magically horrible
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

when iced raids it's magically horrible

You missed that train, party done happened and everyone has gone home.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey whats going on in here? Can i join the party? I have a Rainbow Generator.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Never said I was #1, but I clearly know more than the OP.

People can play their toons any way they choose, but when you're raiding with 9/24 other people they depend on you to max out you character and perform at a level consistent with your gear. If you're specced wrong, missing gems and enchants, you're not doing everything you can to help those other people.

Post logs before saying stupid things like "pull off the dps thats probably the same numbers your pulling". My numbers arn't that hard to find, but yours seem to be. If you don't know what numbers I pull and then make a stupid comment like this, it generally means you don't research anything therefore don't know what numbers you should be pulling. If you don't know what numbers you should be pulling its hard to judge whether you're doing thing correctly.

My guild isn't that good, but you're in Rising Sun. Why are you even talking.

Skill is the ability to perform an action over and over. I've been playing this game for 6 years, I have the skill.

If you would like to sit and discuss DK mechanics I have no issue with that, I'll help you out. Just don't come on here trying to be all super cool and insult me while I'm trying to help.

Go die in a fire with all that reasonable thinking.

oh, and teach me 2 be frostykthx.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight

Go die in a fire with all that reasonable thinking.

oh, and teach me 2 be frostykthx.

you killed the thread.... wtf is wrong with you?
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Warrior
03/19/2012 08:13 AMPosted by Angryknight
you killed the thread.... wtf is wrong with you?

;_;
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]