[A] Autonomy 3/8H LF Plate MDPS+ Resto Sham

85 Night Elf Druid
Autonomy @ Saurfang, An established guild, Lvl 25 currently seeking a Geared and Experienced Plate MPDS and Resto Shaman for 10 DS Heroic Progression, focused on semi-hardcore progression that is enjoyable for all raiders.

Current progression is 3/8H and actively spend 2 nights a week pushing heroic modes, and using the 3rd night as clean up for 8/8 Each week. Currently pushing Heroic Zonozz and Hagara

For MDPS looking preferably towards a Warrior Arms/Fury or a DK, must be exceptional, cleared 8/8n and be heroic ready. Gear is no issue, 390+ is the only exception.

Prefer Resto Shaman for the healing position, but will consider all exceptional Priests (pref disc) and Resto Druids also.

Raid times as follows:
Friday 7-10 SVT
Sunday 5-8 SVT
Monday 7-10 SVT

Leave me a post or contact me in game if your interested

Cheers

Pneumatix / Pneumonix
Edited by Pneumatix on 3/12/2012 3:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Interested!

Are the raid times fixed, btw? My issue would probably be on Fridays, if ever.

Also, can't seem to find or decipher what SVT means?

Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Haha Sever time, so AEST for our realm
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
03/12/2012 03:29 AMPosted by Pneumatix
Haha Sever time, so AEST for our realm

Oops. Server occurred to me but didn't get the VT. Lol, thanks!

Yes, currently in AEST as well (Sydney, more specifically).

About those Fridays.. Are these raid days set in stone already?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Very impressive Armoury Profile. Would you be interested in continuing this conversation in Real ID?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Unfortunately Yes, Fridays are pretty much set in stone, were currently not very flexible with raid nights / times.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
03/12/2012 03:35 AMPosted by Pneumatix
Very impressive Armoury Profile. Would you be interested in continuing this conversation in Real ID?

Thanks! And sure, bryan_liu386@yahoo.com as my RealID.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Still looking
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
393 Frost, 386 blood, you still chasing melee?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Yes still chasing a mdps, first and foremost can you commit 80% of the time to the raid times without fail? And would you be willing to under go a 2-3 week trial period (can be terminated any time during trial due to lack of performance)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Still looking for MDPS
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
397 Ret if interested, I know you prefer a DK/war, just let me know, I can make all raid times
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Still After mdps, steering away from Ret Paladins, unless they are very Exceptional. Ty anyway
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
^
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Now 4/8H
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
Grats on 4/8 H

Great Raid leader and fantastic group of peeps here. Awesome choice to raid MoP with!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
you guys still in need of a mdps? Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hehe Thanks Isti ;) Likewise for Dark Pheonix

and Heya Doobie, we certainly do, first and foremost question for you, can you commit to the raid times and days to 80%
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Hehe Thanks Isti ;) Likewise for Dark Pheonix

and Heya Doobie, we certainly do, first and foremost question for you, can you commit to the raid times and days to 80%

Thanks for the reply! Yes, the raid times are very convenient and I have no reason not to be near 100% consistently.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]