Wpvp - Please don't ring the doorbell and run

85 Orc Warrior
Good job Pippy and Ceddy, glad to have PvPed with you somewhat... could you tone down on the spitting? Thanks.
Reply Quote
Why don't you ride your rocket into the sunset, sheriff.

/e Spankalee holsters his wand.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Bro one to Bro two - Over!

Bro two to Bro one - sup?

hey bro, go post on my witty comment - Over!

okay bro one - copy that.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Nice job Ceddy and Pippy. You killed Grazz when we were dueling. YOU GUYS ARE ONE THREE THREE SEVEN!
Reply Quote
9 Human Warlock
They're both new to the server and new to the guild. Spitting isn't against our rules but it isn't in the spirit of the guild 99% of the time.

Also, I don't care what you do with numbers. Just sayin, if you bring a raid to kill a party, don't ask why world pvp isn't going on anymore.
Reply Quote
Hmmm... Looks like the cops left Honor Hold to grab a doughnut. Now its ours for the taking.

/e Spankalee rubs his hands together menacingly.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Step one: Bring a blood DK to prevent guards from helping
Step two: Watch the opposition realize that once again it is a 4 on 4 fight and get bored and leave
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Interesting... them being new to a server doesnt hide the fact that they shouldnt attack someone when they're at half health from a duel, albeit unprepared for that sort of attack! Its nothing, really..... just affecting your guild's visage, thats all....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Hmmm... Looks like the cops left Honor Hold to grab a doughnut. Now its ours for the taking.

/e Spankalee rubs his hands together menacingly.

Step one: Bring a blood DK to prevent guards from helping
Step two: Watch the opposition realize that once again it is a 4 on 4 fight and get bored and leave

I tried, but the moment said two people left(And, yes, their reason for leaving was incredibly silly in my view), I took more of an interest in the spammy Baradin Hold Base Camp.

Yes, you guys invaded Honor Hold, you possibly disrupted the Dunkin' Donuts there, which would explain the loss of interest from those two. :D

Once Hallowed Remnants gets more members, I really hope to give you guys a run for your money... Or another franchise at least, maybe. If you guys are trying to attack some place Sunday, give me a heads up and I'll try my best to get some interest going in guild.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
We generally have a raid on Sundays, you can nearly set your clock by it :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
03/16/2012 11:07 PMPosted by Sizzlack
We generally have a raid on Sundays, you can nearly set your clock by it :)
I'll try and make sure to attempt and get something going then. But, seriously, no promises till we get more members sadly. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
BTG sounds mad
Edited by Grandgrant on 3/16/2012 11:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
9 Human Warlock
03/16/2012 10:47 PMPosted by Drekjar
Interesting... them being new to a server doesnt hide the fact that they shouldnt attack someone when they're at half health from a duel, albeit unprepared for that sort of attack! Its nothing, really..... just affecting your guild's visage, thats all....

I kill people who are at 1% after duels all the time lol. My point was that they don't know that we generally do our killing respectfully, unless we have a genuine beef with someone.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
I have a Beef with all Horde.
Reply Quote
9 Human Warlock
As I said in guild chat, most of the Horde on the server now are pretty cool, and I don't want the spitting to continue. Makes us look trashy.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
03/16/2012 11:16 PMPosted by Grandgrant
BTG sounds mad

We see you trollin'
We laughin'
an' we dont care cause you jus' white and nerdy

Can't you see you white an' nerdy
..."
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
03/16/2012 11:46 PMPosted by Ceddy
I have a Beef with all Horde.

Where's the Beef?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
03/17/2012 06:19 PMPosted by Sizzlack
BTG sounds mad

We see you trollin'
We laughin'
an' we dont care cause you jus' white and nerdy

Can't you see you white an' nerdy
..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDPkD1RaMq8
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Thread needs more of ya baby boi bangs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmJbJs-9ST0
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Still, theres no excuse for the spitting. Just tryyyyyyyyyyy to keep them in line :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]