Message to Horde

90 Human Paladin
http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=397
Reply Quote
O man Tsuku must be awesome, I don't even have that yet :/
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
lol ok so if you set up a portal on top of a mountain for a duel it's not cheating? would like to see you do that in arena.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Mmmm, I guess. If you can't do it in arena then it's cheap, which goes to show a bit of Tsuku's personality I guess. Can't beat me on equal terms, ports back up twice then when I'm down and almost dead comes to finish me off. Too bad it didn't work out the way he wanted and he just ended up embarrassing himself.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
oh hai guys! sorry bout making all you guys mad every day i just LOVE durotar cya soon =DD
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
lol w/e you say dude.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
umad coz you couldn't get in the guild lol xD
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Only because someone invited you without the officers knowing. I'll be sure never to let that happen again though :)

In saying that, I can actually safely say it will never happen to you again. Seeing as you now need a minimum 1550 achieve and all.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
1 more time! :)

ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!OROORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO SPAM!ORO
Reply Quote
OI THIS IS A SRS THREAD!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]