85 Orc Death Knight
It's still on hold for a certain someone =D

edit: aw yeah page 3
Edited by Fodasim on 4/4/2012 12:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Orc Shaman
It's still on hold for a certain someone =D

edit: aw yeah page 3

I'll look for you in game tonight so we can chat. I won't be home from work until 12 or so. I appreciate you holding it for me. Full asking price will be met as soon as I have it on Area 52. I'm waiting on a guild c/d to be up so I can move back gold here. Or if you're really itching I have gold and mounts currently.
Edited by Witzbold on 4/5/2012 9:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
WTB Tabard of the Lightbringer, Real ID: A_rodny3@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Just a heads up .. I have a Murloc Costume and even though its "bind on account" every character on your account doesn't get one. You get one costume that you have to mail around should you want to use it on other characters.

This could have possibly changed, as I learned my immediately after returning home from that Blizzcon but that's how it was and I'm running under the assumption it's still the same.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
im looking to buy a reins of poseidus for 40k
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
03/22/2012 01:51 AMPosted by Fodasim
just added you to realid Fodasim regarding one of your items, hoping you still have it and would like to talk to you in game about it.

Never got a request :(

I've still been trying to send a request for a while, have you not been getting my realid adds? I'm still quite interested in one of your items if you still have it.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
04/13/2012 04:38 PMPosted by Vathral
I've still been trying to send a request for a while, have you not been getting my realid adds? I'm still quite interested in one of your items if you still have it.

Talked to you today :3 hooray for being back from vacation! Updating list later tonight!
Edited by Fodasim on 4/13/2012 6:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Bumpin
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I'm out of mounts.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
to the top!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Forum post, why u so low?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hello everyone. Purchased a Rocket Chicken code from Fodaism, everything worked just fine, legit code. Thanks again.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
purple shirt?
Lightbringer tabard?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Fodasim when did you get the rocket chicken? I'd have paid a decent price for that.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
04/23/2012 09:18 PMPosted by Unheimlich
Fodasim when did you get the rocket chicken? I'd have paid a decent price for that.

I literally just got new tcg cards today and I'll update them right after this post. Robot Chicken is one of them =D.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
04/24/2012 06:21 AMPosted by Fodasim

I literally just got new tcg cards today and I'll update them right after this post. Robot Chicken is one of them =D.

Any chance of a Murloc Costume being among those? ;)

In any case, I'm interested in TCG pets. I'll be contacting you to see what you got :).
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Bumping for running low on items :(
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Fodasim is a great trader...and a great guy in general <3<3<3
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
and..... wait for itt.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]