Top healers

100 Night Elf Druid
Hello i was wondering if anyone knew where i could find a list of the top ranked healers of wow druid in particular I'm trying to see if my stats and gear are on the right path or not but cant find anywhere that gives me just resto druids
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Top Ranked in PvP , Top Ranked in PvE ?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
top ranked pve
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
wowprogress -> Top guilds -> Armory their druids

Good luck finding them in their resto specs.

But if you want a quick opinion:
- Get a real 2nd trinket, Bottled Wishes is terrible.
- Reforge down to 2005 Haste.
- Living Seed is terrible, respec to 8/2/31 (3 Moonglow, 2 Furor, 2/3 Nature's Bounty)
- Your spirit may be a little high with HoU in a 10 man setting.
Edited by Mint on 3/13/2012 1:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
You may want to remember that healers in the top guilds face different challenges than us hoi polloi. They will often build specs and gear sets to meet a specific challenge on one fight, that would be highly detrimental on another fight, so simply copying whatever spec/gear they have listed may not help you out with what you are doing.

Also, some highly competitive guilds don't like to share secrets, so their raid healers will log out in a feral spec with their fishing pole equipped.

You are much better off reading the stickies in the Druid forum, Elitest Jerks, or various resto blogs. You can also check the armories of some of the regular posters around here to see who is progressing in the fights you are interested in, and seeing how they gear and spec.
Edited by Pipikaula on 3/13/2012 1:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Look at Tigerlady from Vodka. He knows what he's doing.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
i tried looking up Tigerlady and it came up with an error
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
03/13/2012 01:00 PMPosted by Mint
- Living Seed is terrible, respec to 8/2/31 (3 Moonglow, 2 Furor, 2/3 Nature's Bounty)

He'd have to drop Nature's Cure to pickup the second point in Nature's Bounty, and I'd only recommend doing that if all his raid's dispels are relegated to another healer.

03/13/2012 01:00 PMPosted by Mint
- Your spirit may be a little high with HoU in a 10 man setting.

The only other way he can take off some spirit would be on his belt.

Honestly, I would recommend making changes to spirit based on his mana consumption. I run more spirit than usual with HoU, but I tend to play more aggressively, so it evens out.

I agree with your other two points, though.
Edited by Anarri on 3/13/2012 2:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
worldoflogs.com
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Remember you want to look at either 10s or 25s to match what you are aiming for because it can affect how people spec and gear. Wow Progress is a good bet. World of Logs may get you some good people but keep in mind that healer rankings are very different than DPS rankings due to the nature of healing.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
03/13/2012 02:52 PMPosted by Anarri
He'd have to drop Nature's Cure to pickup the second point in Nature's Bounty, and I'd only recommend doing that if all his raid's dispels are relegated to another healer.

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#0hbhZMZMfkhdMruouo

03/13/2012 02:52 PMPosted by Anarri
The only other way he can take off some spirit would be on his belt.
Oops.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
tigerlady left vodka thats why.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
03/13/2012 06:52 PMPosted by Mint
http://www.wowhead.com/talent#0hbhZMZMfkhdMruouo

1/3 Perseverance isn't much better than 1/3 Living Seed.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
get more spirit.
reforge to 2005 haste.
get throughput trinkets, such as windward heart, seal of the seven signs
:)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

i still dont why druids go 2 furor its a crappy to put points in but o well people have different play styles
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
03/13/2012 07:04 PMPosted by Starfôx
tigerlady left vodka thats why.

So sad
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

i still dont why druids go 2 furor its a crappy to put points in but o well people have different play styles

max mana increased by 10%? it's also useful for using stampeding roar.
you also know that revitalize is affected by furor, because your mana is higher? :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

max mana increased by 10%? it's also useful for using stampeding roar.
you also know that revitalize is affected by furor, because your mana is higher? :)

10% more mana? yea i don't care about mana to be honest i rather just put on rej on a person and their fine cough i love the genesis over stupid 10% more mana but im in a 10man so i guess that changes things from 25man
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Furor - better if no mana problems
Moonglow - better if there are mana problems

Also, OP, looking at top ranked players via healing meters/logs isn't going to help you get a better understanding of how to play an rdruid. The real only way to rank now is if you're:
1. First to do the fight and have no competition
2. Your raid takes an abnormal amount of damage from being BAD and not knowing the fight
3. Your other healers let you basically solo-heal in order to get you the rank

Don't look at rankings to figure this out, read blogs/forums/informational sites.

I would change your meta to the 2% mana instead, but everyone likes to argue about which is better. I personally think more mana = more to heal with. Idgaf about crit as an rdruid.

-Neck should be crit > diff stat. Crit is by far our lowest stat.
-You're over the hastecap, no need to keep reforging out of spirit for more. Spirit still DOES give mana regen, whereas haste past 2005 is kind of worthless (unless you're able to break the next point, and we can't)
-Change your haste enchants to mastery, see what that'd bring you down to first.
-And yeah, spec out of LS. It's bad.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]