Best feral on server possibly BG 41-0

85 Human Paladin
Just thought you guys might be inerested to know that the best feral druid on this server G-G-G GBRAIN is 41-0 with duels from all challengers. From Alliance to Horde, none have got The Gbrain below 30% health. Think your froggy? Then jump.
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-venture-co/Gbrain/statistic#21:154 ?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Who?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Just like the Great Odysseus, a hero must know loss early in life so they can win later in life. If you have dought or questions, or resort to statistics on websites, your fear is understandable. Be not afraid, whisper The Gbrain in game and witness yourself.
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
03/13/2012 04:56 PMPosted by Berathor
Just like the Great Odysseus, a hero must know loss early in life so they can win later in life. If you have dought or questions, or resort to statistics on websites, your fear is understandable. Be not afraid, whisper The Gbrain in game and witness yourself.
Thing is... You're saying best on the server/BG without any facts to back them up... And, from what I can tell, basing it entirely off of 1v1s... Something that the game has never been balanced around? >.>
Reply Quote
9 Human Warlock
I can end that streak if you want.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Warrior
03/13/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Scolly
I can end that streak if you want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbusENG6hCE&feature=related
Reply Quote
9 Human Warlock
He'll be singing this once we're through:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPXnoLAEUSQ
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Links.. Threats.. Words are wind! Your fear is understandable. I too, in your shoes would have the same inner craven screaming. As I said, The Gbrain is very merciful and kind. Empy words mean piss. Log on. Challenge. Fight hard and with honor. There is no shame in loss to a Paragon such as The Gbrain.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Warrior
03/14/2012 12:26 PMPosted by Berathor
Gbrain

Maybe he should've spent less time dueling, and more time thinking of a decent name.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I definitely could beat you, no questions about it.

Now that we've decided that, this thread is now about cupcakes.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
is charlie still around?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I definitely could beat you, no questions about it.

Now that we've decided that, this thread is now about cupcakes.

Could.. mwahaha Yet you never attempt a challenge. Could.. heh
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
dude seems pretty legit to be honest.
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
03/14/2012 10:58 PMPosted by Joxx
is charlie still around?
I miss that guy. WotLK, I was all "Where is Charlie? Haven't seen him for a bit".... Then he'd gank someone I know near an instance portal. :D

Though, sad to say it, I haven't had that occur this expansion yet. :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I think Charlie is one of the few gladiators veco has had, lets make this post about him instead.

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hey guys wat is this thread about
Reply Quote
9 Human Warlock
From what I understand, Charlie has achieved the rank of Bro King - quite a rarity in these parts.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hayyyyy
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
'Candy Mountain' Charlie?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]