Boomkin looking for Guild on Uther(Horde)

85 Night Elf Druid
Anyone on Uther need my boomkin for some raiding? My current guild on my warrior(Link below for him) is going to be most likely only raiding on Tuesdays clearing everything out now with a possible Wednesday to clean up if we just ran into dumb luck like this week(facepalm a rogue to do his legendary quest did it and then turned off the 10% buff and we didn’t realize it haha).

But Needless to say I’m looking more on the casual side in regards to filling in when needed etc. I heard Tweaked has a sexy guild I’d love to join if needing a casual raider with some knowledge on the heroic fights :-D.

So I basically 100% wouldn’t be able to make Tuesdays. And depending on raid times of the guild and how my mains guild does I could make Wednesday and any other days of the week of course too.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/Graash/advanced

That is my main, he should be 8/8H tonight.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
Grosh and Yuba on the same server and faction? Epic.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Who are you? And I used to be on Uther Alliance with Yubaba... ARE YOU YUBABA!!! ARE YOU BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
Yeah... It's me. I used the SoR on this account so I could see what an instant 80 felt like... I'm trying to appeal my main account's forum punishment, so hopefully this is temporary. Btw...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uther/Yuba/advanced

Oh, and I see that the Uther forums have gone to crap :/ But I'm glad you-know-who left the server.
Edited by Walford on 3/14/2012 12:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
AMG YUBA!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so xferring my druid over tonight. Just imagine how much more entertainign trad would be
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Ehh maybe this weekend. Maybe do a pug on my currrently server being they are able to kill crap so I can snag some more gear... Maybe make the pug myself and accidently take a few things.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
So happy to be Alliance right now lol. Anywho what brought you two back?
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
03/14/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Undstuuff
So happy to be Alliance right now lol. Anywho what brought you two back?

I've been on Uther this whole time, just the other faction.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Ah for some reason I thought you stopped playing. Must have been the forum ban.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I just want to find a second guild now :-( Seems like the guild I'm in will be farming 8/8H in one night... Which means I'm going to be very very very bored. And even though Wedo doesn't come on the forums, he wants my beautiful !@# to come back on a toon(well my warrior but that isn't happening).
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
03/14/2012 01:47 PMPosted by Undstuuff

If anything I've been playing more since I've faction transferred. I've met tons of awesome people over here, and I've actually raided relevant content for the first time since WOTLK Naxx. It's been great.

I'm always in TB when it's going on, btw :)
Edited by Walford on 3/14/2012 1:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
03/14/2012 01:50 PMPosted by Walford

If anything I've been playing more since I've faction transferred. I've met tons of awesome people over here, and I've actually raided relevant content for the first time since WOTLK Naxx. It's been great.

You are missing a gem scrub ;-P
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
hmm maybe well come decimate your precious city one of these nights.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
03/14/2012 01:51 PMPosted by Khaaos

You are missing a gem scrub ;-P

Waiting for Azshios to log his lazy butt in so I can pester him to cut me a Delicate Queen's Garnet with the epic gem I got yesterday :P
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
03/14/2012 01:53 PMPosted by Undstuuff
hmm maybe well come decimate your precious city one of these nights.
\

Well, we tried to do that a week or so ago, in a FTH. About 30 of us tried SW first, but we failed (at like 8 server time). Not one person left though... and we downed Velen and almost got Tyrande down before Alliance swooped in and wiped us. Oh well, it was fun.

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Nice I havn't done "For the Alliance" since Wrath maybe we'll give it a shot.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Paladin
03/14/2012 09:47 AMPosted by Khaaos
Anyone on Uther need my boomkin for some raiding?

Thinking about starting an ERP guild if you wanna go alliance and hang in Goldshire. Also, someone gimme a guild too for casual raiding etc etc w/e grosh said.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Wait until I xfer my toon over. so I can do a typhoon and then get roflstomped.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
03/14/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Minarets
Anyone on Uther need my boomkin for some raiding?

Thinking about starting an ERP guild if you wanna go alliance and hang in Goldshire. Also, someone gimme a guild too for casual raiding etc etc w/e grosh said.

I'm disappointed that you aren't getting my hints in Dalaran.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Paladin
I think that priest is going Uther horde tonight, but idk where the erp goes on horde side. Razor hill? I always see grosh trying to hook up with level 5 troll hunters there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]