Mordrok's Tales of Victory

Part I in what will surely be a long-running and glorious series detailing the varied and numerous conquests of Mordrok Deathbringer, the Bringer of Death.

Mordrok dictates this manifest to his sniveling and incompetent Forsaken scribe not because he is lazy or illiterate, nor because his large green fingers are too mighty to handle the delicate and cowardly writing instruments preferred by the weak and frail. Mordrok dictates because POWER comes from WORDS BEING SPOKEN and not written. Make the word power large so that they will see it and know that it is important. No, don't write that, go back and make the word large. IDIOT SCRIBE DO YOU SPEAK ORCISH I SAID STO-

Mordrok's latest tale of victory comes from the shattered wastes of Draenor, known to many as Outland. Mordrok was summoned to Netherstorm, the very EYE of the Netherstorm, called the Eye of the Storm. Horde intelligence indicated that the hated Alliance, not content with stealing our precious flags or stables here on Azeroth, sought to occupy abandoned buildings and scrap heaps in space that by rights should be annexed by the Horde. MORDROK WILL NOT LET THIS AFFRONT STAND.

As Mordrok and his elite strike team were air dropped onto the battlefield, there were many injuries. Mordrok deftly navigated the rocky debris to escape unscathed, but as he rode to the tactically essential abandoned Fel Reaver scrap pile, the screams of wounded elves and the mournful moos of broken Tauren assaulted his ears like so many Wildhammer Dwarves. Soldiering bravely on, Mordrok arrived alone at his destination.

Then in the distance Mordrok spied an approaching phalanx of Alliance mercenaries! But these were not just any Alliance, they were Alliance known to Mordrok! As Mordrok barked orders to allies that were not there, the hated KINGSHIP OF THE EAST led by the nefarious warlock Malvoiant smashed through his defenses and dared to claim the useless pile of dirt stained by the leaking and rusting Fel machine for themselves. Mordrok fought with HONOR and BRAVERY as he is known to do, but their numbers proved too great and Mordrok decided that his bravery would be better served on a different part of the battlefield.

AND SO IT WENT, Mordrok bravely defending the derelict buildings in the formless void and bravely advancing to other buildings when THE HATED KINGSHIP descended upon him like so many unkillable vultures. When at last the foul warlock Malvoiant stood alone at Mordrok's highly dangerous and likely radioactive scrap heap on the hill, Mordrok knew what he must do. He calmly walked forward, rage and hatred guiding his steps. And as the lightning crashed through the black sky, and as the screams of the dying echoed across the barren rocks, and as the Alliance brashly settled into all of the stolen buildings to plot their next acts of treachery...

Mordrok took a victory seat next to the grinning warlock. He sat, and he surveyed the land. He stewed in the boiling juices of anger and indignation and seasoned the hate-filled broth with liberal amounts of consternation and malice. And as he supped on his dinner of rage he reveled in the victory that would be his. Next time.

The second Tale of Victory can be found here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4175361004?page=1#11

The third Tale of Victory can be found here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4175361004?page=2#24

The fourth Tale of Victory can be found here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4175361004?page=2#31

The fifth Tale of Victory can be found here:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4175361004?page=2#40
Edited by Mordrok on 3/12/2013 11:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
The hulking felreaver refuse loomed over his head. He stood alone atop the hillock, Sruutom at his side, the banner of his house flapping lightly in the breeze. Several assaults had been made on his post at the ruins. Some horde he did not know but some he had met before in battle. Champions of a house named Dragonmaw. Reinforcements were quick to arrive and the champions were routed several times.

The battle waned on. None had assaulted the post for some time and drifts of cloud and smoke passed through the wreckage. A lone hulking figure approached through the screams and smoke. Not charging, but walking, deliberately and with purpose. Fire raged in the beast's eyes. What was this one about? Fel energies crackled from the warlock's hands, stayed for just the right moment. That moment never came. He placed himself on the burnt and torn soil at the side of the warlock's demon. The two combatants surveyed the carnage. The Alliance had won the day.... this time. He knew that the next he met this warrior, the one named Mordrok, that blood would flow and spell fired. Only the fates would know the outcome.
Reply Quote
SO WE MEET AGAIN

Mordrok learned well his lesson that day. And that lesson is Never Trust Strangers That Cannot Navigate A Simple Cliff Drop With Your Life.

When next you see Mordrok, he will have the full fury of the Vanguard at his back!

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
(( I love you mordrok, your posts and rants crack me up! ))
Reply Quote
Mordrok for Director of Vanguard Public Relations.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Mordrok 2012
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
03/15/2012 11:29 AMPosted by Gheimhridh

(( A lot of our website shoutbox is people posting links to various Mordrok posts. Put him on a roof in Darkshire, and your night becomes instantly awesome... unless you are Alliance, in which case, it becomes a nightmare ;) ))
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
03/16/2012 11:00 AMPosted by Felandis

(( A lot of our website shoutbox is people posting links to various Mordrok posts. Put him on a roof in Darkshire, and your night becomes instantly awesome... unless you are Alliance, in which case, it becomes a nightmare ;) ))

((Actually, I am most often quite enthralled. However I am most often observing in glorious victory!

........Bazinga. I am usually taking a dirt nap. ))
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Warrior
Mordrok approves this message? ))
Reply Quote
Here begins the second Tale of Victory, detailing Mordrok's incursion into the Obsidian Sanctum.

It is known throughout the realm that Mordrok is a slayer of men. Also Dwarves, Elves, and the Large Blue Things with the horrible laugh. Occasionally the wolfmen as well. BUT NOW IS THE TIME FOR MORDROK TO BE KNOWN AS A SLAYER OF DRAGONS.

Mordrok stood vigilant at the gates of the Obsidian Sanctum, a brave band of allies at his back and a fearsome cadre of dragons before him. Mordrok had heard tales of the powerful black dragon Sartharion embedded deep beneath the Temple of Wyrmrest; a dragon that could command the VERY LAVA AROUND HIM, in addition to the normal things like fiery breath that could melt the flesh from your charred bones and always the crushing tail swipe. It was THIS DRAGON that would now taste the potent and nutty vengeance of Mordrok, with a pleasing aftertaste of PAIN.

The beast's ignorance proved to be his undoing, as Mordrok and company bravely dispatched his minions while he stood idly by. Soon the heroes stood before him, bloodied but resolute. Mordrok charged and struck a mighty blow to the dragon's toe, angering it greatly. Sartharion roared with displeasure as Mordrok's allies slung spells and blades at the creature's iron hide, and victory seemed assured BUT WHAT IS THIS. A twilight drake, somehow hidden and unnoticed by the adventurers, now swooped down to Sartharion's aid! Acting quickly, Mordrok leaped at the beast and struck a grievous blow to its serpentine neck, distracting it from chewing on his companions.

The hero Mordrok now battled TWO DRAGONS AT ONCE, deflecting the vicious strikes with his shield while expertly poking them with his blade. Using his keen warrior's sense to fight AND ALSO BE AWARE OF OTHER THINGS Mordrok saw that there were two other Twilight Drakes lurking in the shadows, preparing to strike. Just as Mordrok was readying himself for the assault Sartharion roared his last, his wicked shell pierced and rent by Mordrok's stalwart brothers in arms. The Twilight Drakes, cowed by the display of ferocity, took wing in retreat.

As Mordrok shook the grime and blood from his armor, and his allies prepared to loot the dragon's lair, a menacing hiss issued forth from behind the massive corpse. A young black drake stalked forth, razor sharp talons clicking on the black rock beneath it, its wings spread wide in challenge. Mordrok's team readied their blades, but Mordrok ordered them to stay their hands. He had other plans for this whelp.

Roaring mightily, Mordrok charged forth and struck the dragon squarely on the jaw. It screeched in anger, swatting at him with claws of fury and snapping jaws of doom. Mordrok was undeterred. Nimbly and with Agility surprising for one with such massive Strength, Mordrok performed a chokehold on the drake with his mighty arms and kicked it in the gut until it stopped squirming. Mordrok's allies were sufficiently awed by his prowess, and as he climbed atop the newly subdued drake, they began a Slow Clap. Taking wing on his new mount, Mordrok let loose with a BELLOW THAT SHOOK THE HEAVENS:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd145/bandd4e/WoWScrnShot_040712_231740.jpg
Reply Quote
40 Undead Warrior
Most honorable Mordrok,

As custodian of this season's nominations for Horde Warchief, I would like to formally congratulate you on your rise to candidacy. Given the excessive amount of applause that occurs each time your name is uttered, our committee has opted to both sponsor and supervise your campaign for Horde War Chieftain Elect. Kindly view the following arcanite scroll for a roughly-hewn sample: http://emeralddrama.com/index.php/topic,1474.0.html.

If this is to your dissatisfaction, we will gladly remove the hands of the perpetrator and seek better talent.

We hope this news finds you well and intact, though our fact checkers assure us that harm is not an ailment from which you are likely to suffer.

Reverently,

Everyn Quenth
HWC Electorial Committee

PostScript: Please return our courier alive and, preferably, whole.
Edited by Quenth on 4/9/2012 1:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
20 Night Elf Priest
More! I DEMAND more Mordrok !!!!
Reply Quote
04/09/2012 01:37 PMPosted by Piscesa
More! I DEMAND more Mordrok !!!!

Mordrok is used to hearing this from females so HE HAS COME PREPARED.
Reply Quote
20 Night Elf Priest
Yes and from what I have noticed you have a soft spot for silver haired elfs ;)
Reply Quote
11 Troll Priest
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/4082/87238330profilemain.jpg
Reply Quote
Most honorable Mordrok,

As custodian of this season's nominations for Horde Warchief, I would like to formally congratulate you on your rise to candidacy. Given the excessive amount of applause that occurs each time your name is uttered, our committee has opted to both sponsor and supervise your campaign for Horde War Chieftain Elect. Kindly view the following arcanite scroll for a roughly-hewn sample: http://emeralddrama.com/index.php/topic,1474.0.html.

If this is to your dissatisfaction, we will gladly remove the hands of the perpetrator and seek better talent.

We hope this news finds you well and intact, though our fact checkers assure us that harm is not an ailment from which you are likely to suffer.

Reverently,

Everyn Quenth
HWC Electorial Committee

PostScript: Please return our courier alive and, preferably, whole.

FOOLHARTY SCRIBE!! Warchief will not be some event for scribes and rambling FOOLS! The Horde demand a leader who will strike FEAR in marrow of our enemies and reduce their homes to ASHES AND RUIN!! I should use your bones to feed the scribblers across Azeroth as a lesson for any who would DARE suggest the Warchief should ever be forged in ink instead of steel.
Reply Quote
40 Undead Warrior
FOOLHARTY SCRIBE!! Warchief will not be some event for scribes and rambling FOOLS! The Horde demand a leader who will strike FEAR in marrow of our enemies and reduce their homes to ASHES AND RUIN!! I should use your bones to feed the scribblers across Azeroth as a lesson for any who would DARE suggest the Warchief should ever be forged in ink instead of steel.
Are we to assume that our courier has already been reduced to bone dust? If so, kindly allow us to send another to retrieve the remains unsullied.

Duly respectful,

Everyn Quenth
HWC Electorial Committee
Reply Quote
((So awesome.))
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]