Seriously... How much more of Dragon Soul?

(Locked)

85 Human Warrior
Is MoP really more than 3 months away? How are we supposed to just raid Dragon Soul for 4 or 6 months till MoP is out?

Is there a filler raid planed?
55 Orc Death Knight
Brace yourself for the "YOU MUST DO HARDMODEZ B4 U CEN COMPLAIN"
85 Draenei Shaman
Seriously? It's not that far away. Find something else to do. There doesn't need to be a "filler raid".
85 Blood Elf Mage
Is MoP really more than 3 months away? How are we supposed to just raid Dragon Soul for 4 or 6 months till MoP is out?

Well, Diablo 3 is releasing on May 15th. So, MoP is probably after that. My guess is Sept/Oct. But I agree with you. I don't know how they can expect people to keep playing/paying that whole time for patch 4.3...

Part of me thinks they will release a small content patch (i.e. Ruby Sanctum) to tide us over.

Another part of me thinks that Diablo 3 is what they're expecting to tide us over.

We'll see....
100 Night Elf Hunter

I don't know how they can expect people to keep playing/paying that whole time for patch 4.3...

One word: Annual pass. =/

(yes, I know it's 2 words, DEAL WITH IT!)
90 Draenei Death Knight
Congrats on putting DS10 on farm... However you forget that not everyone has downed DW and some are in fact still enjoying the raid. In short find something to do and be patient, you will be up to your neck in pandas soon enough....
82 Blood Elf Paladin
Ummmm roll a new character? Explore rather than raid constantly? Really with 10 classes it shouldn't be difficult to figure out what to do.
Edited by Phykos on 3/15/2012 8:09 AM PDT
90 Orc Hunter
03/15/2012 08:09 AMPosted by Phykos
Ummmm roll a new character? Explore rather than raid constantly? Really with 10 classes it shouldn't be difficult to figure out what to do.

explore what? where? new characters? are you for real? did you just buy the game last week?
82 Blood Elf Paladin
03/15/2012 08:13 AMPosted by Threesixteen

explore what? where? new characters? are you for real? did you just buy the game last week?

You've made and leveld all 10 classes to 85? JEsus man......someone needs a life.
50 Undead Warlock
Gimmie gimmie gimmie now!

Seriously when did 3 year olds start playing?
85 Worgen Rogue
03/15/2012 07:59 AMPosted by Húmanity
How are we supposed to just raid Dragon Soul for 4 or 6 months till MoP is out?

spoilers: You don't have to.
90 Goblin Death Knight
Meh
Well there's... no wait, that's boring...

Oh! How about...hm, nah.

I know, there's...oh, that's boring too.

Go outside?
100 Gnome Mage
People raided ICC for a almost good year if you remember that far back ...

But ya DS is just terrible (I came back in December when it came out) xD
90 Night Elf Druid
Not sure if anyone sees the pun here, but I do :)
And I find it hilarious. Well, hopefully it's a pun...

(Hint, look at his name and then look at what he's complaining about. See the connection?)
85 Blood Elf Mage
Well there's... no wait, that's boring...

Oh! How about...hm, nah.

I know, there's...oh, that's boring too.

Go outside?

You missed a step before "Go outside"...

Cancel subscription

100 Blood Elf Paladin
I've done DS too many times now. It is the only place I can get gear from, and so far, all I've won is some leather crap and a caster trinket. I will spend the remaining time til MoP collecting gold.
85 Worgen Rogue
You missed a step before "Go outside"...

Cancel subscription

We all know everyone that is playing right now are bound to the contract. I mean why else would we be here
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]