Favorite manga/anime?

85 Draenei Priest
I didn't see an offtopic section so I figured I'd post this here. If Blizzard knows where it belongs ('cause I don't!) I'd appreciate it if they moved it. :p

That being said, what's your favorite manga or anime? For me:

Ongoing: Yumekui Merry

Finished: Rurouni Kenshin or Black Cat (I can't decide!)
Edited by Daylivia on 3/15/2012 7:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Shaman
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/2721887/

For future reference.
Edited by Koro on 3/15/2012 7:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
I completely missed it... T_T
Edited by Daylivia on 3/15/2012 7:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Just as well, it seems that no one one these forums likes manga/anime. That makes me sad. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
03/15/2012 07:46 PMPosted by Daylivia
Just as well, it seems that no one one these forums likes manga/anime. That makes me sad. :(

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Favorite: Fairy Tail.

For second... it's a tie between Black Butler and Higurashi.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
03/15/2012 07:46 PMPosted by Daylivia

Well, I wouldn't say no one. ^_^

Favorite at the moment: Lucky Star
Edited by Miyuki on 3/15/2012 7:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
61 Human Death Knight
Evangelion, Higurashi, Paranoia Agent, Lain, and Madoka.

*adjusts tophat and monocle*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I recently watched Puella Magi Madoka Magica and it was really, really good.

Seriously don't let it's appearance fool you. Just watch it! It's only 12 episodes and it's awesome.
Edited by Wasselin on 3/15/2012 8:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Ranma 1/2

Ever since I was a kid in the 90's.
Reply Quote
One Piece.
Reply Quote
Dirty Pair and City Hunter
Reply Quote
50 Human Hunter
Totoro.

In all honesty it's the only one I have willingly watched. My mom had it one VHS when I was growing up in the early-mid 90's. I just know that I liked it.

I watched Pokemon when I was younger, but I was more into the gameboy games and cards.
Edited by Willziak on 3/15/2012 8:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Picking just one is impossible so here's a few of my favorite.

For anime: Code Geass, Monster and Death Note...though only until Light/L's battle ends. I hated the little kids that came in after that.

For manga: Hajime no Ippo (though I'm kind of getting tired of the more recent stuff), Claymore, High School of the Dead and The World God Only Knows.

There's others that would rate higher on my favorites if not for them having a character(s) I really hate.

-Little kids that are overly cocky and/or extremely powerful/smart. I don't like these characters (why I can't stand the second half of Death Note) in most cases. The anime/manga can be redeemed if they kill off the little kid in a great fashion. Example: Mirai Nikki (also an example in the other point) has a little kid that's outsmarting/beating the main characters but the little turd gets caught and takes a knife to the chest, bleeds out and dies.

-Excessively whiny/emo/depressed/scared main characters. I know they're going to grow into a proper character later on but it's really hard for me to get to that part when the first several episodes/chapters feature the main character being pathetic and crying about how weak they are. Example: Mirai Nikki had what seemed to be a great story but the main character made it impossible to keep watching due to his excessive whining and crying in the few episodes I watched.
Edited by Vandella on 3/16/2012 8:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
My all time fave is Sailor Moon. Tuxedo Kamen is one of the hottest anime men around.

A hilarious one is Love Hina.

As a bonus for cleaning my room, I completely forgot I had dvds of Yu Yu Hakusho. I wonder what else I've forgotten I had.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Sailormoon!

It's my bible... No, all girls' bible!

Yuyuhakusho too =D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
New translations of the manga are coming out if you haven't seen it already. They're up to book 4. ^_^ :;fangirl cheer::
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Just one? One Piece then. I could go on though, I love tons of anime and Ghibli movies *O*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]