Who will get the next Heroic Madness?

85 Worgen Mage
Now two guilds sitting at 8/8H who will be next?

Current realm guild ranks for the top 5 guilds looks like this

#1 - Herp Derp 8/8H
#2 - Attorney at Law 8/8H
#3 - Tokugawa Shogunate 5/8H
#4 - Damage Done 5/8H
#5 - Salvation 5/8H

--------------------

With ranks 3-5 not having Warmaster Heroic its still a good race between these 3, I know this fight gave my guild (Herp Derp) alot of headaches on stupid and buggy that fight it with fire rng, but once you work around it and get that kill it becomes alot more easier come every week.

Heroic Spine was a good wall to go through with how much stupid burst dmg you need on tendon's so Im guessing this will be a even greater challenge for the guilds who are not up to it already.

Maddness is not all its ment to be but was still very much a tough fight, if you can get through Heroic Spine you will get this fight.---------------------------------------

MY vote is going to Tokugawa Shogunate!
Edited by Mizukun on 3/23/2012 1:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
alot of headaches on stupid and buggy that fight it with fire rng, but once you work around it and get that kill it becomes alot more easier come every week.

but once you work around it and get that kill it becomes alot more easier come every week.

it becomes alot more easier come every week
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
lol madness is a joke

get over yourself. making a thinly veiled "im the best ever" post is so you
Edited by Fuzed on 3/16/2012 12:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
03/16/2012 12:34 AMPosted by Fuzed
making a thinly veiled "im the best ever" post is so you

For once I agree with Fuzed.

I hope Damage Done gets it.

PS Hardest part of Spine is just tank coordination. It's not very difficult in terms of DPS after the 10% nerf. And the healing is only really difficult if your tanks aren't good.

Not saying it's an easy fight, it's not. But the DPS is not the hardest part of it.
Edited by Hammerstorm on 3/16/2012 12:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
wheres my beautiful bestify at
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
lol madness is a joke

... in comparison, I am going to agree that for an end tier boss - Madness of Deathwing (@10%) is not that big of a deal.

Consider we only saw phase two 5 or 6 times to get the kill.

Heroic Ragnaros is a fight that requires a lot more coordination and is an overall higher order of complexity. I am still shocked that we are the only guild on the server with heroic Rag kills and mounts.

As for Miz, he doesn't hide behind any humble veil. Just ask him directly, he will tell you how great he is. :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
03/16/2012 12:53 AMPosted by Hammerstorm
making a thinly veiled "im the best ever" post is so you

PS Hardest part of Spine is just tank coordination. It's not very difficult in terms of DPS after the 10% nerf. And the healing is only really difficult if your tanks aren't good.

Not saying it's an easy fight, it's not. But the DPS is not the hardest part of it.

Most fights these days seem to not press dps as they use to. Sunwell; i remember being very hardpressed every fight to maximize dps. though one fight does stand out: heroic lichking was by far the hardest dps-wise fight i've ever seen in WoW.

I can't comment on Firelands or Dragon soul though.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
men?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10 man pre-nerf and post-nerf especially have literally no DPS checks. it makes fights pretty trivial when all you have to worry about is when to cycle simple healing cooldowns.

25 man pre-nerf on the other hand required min-maxing to the extremes, especially when we had done it in mostly firelands gear.

and before you say "omg you never even tried it", I've done every single fight on 10 man heroic as well, including madness. madness was just insanely easy. we took down the corruption and stood around waiting for the 2nd parasite to spawn as opposed to 25 where the parasite is aoe'd on top of the corruption.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
03/16/2012 01:12 AMPosted by Wilky

Most fights these days seem to not press dps as they use to. Sunwell; i remember being very hardpressed every fight to maximize dps. though one fight does stand out: heroic lichking was by far the hardest dps-wise fight i've ever seen in WoW.

I can't comment on Firelands or Dragon soul though.

I must say that Heroic Ultraxion 25m was a very big DPS check this tier. However, it is no secret that this tier was fairly depressing and really did not challenge guilds the same way old content did. HM Ragnaros spoiled everyone.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/16/2012 12:53 AMPosted by Hammerstorm

Well damn, we're screwed
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
lol reporting my post
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
[quote]As for Miz, he doesn't hide behind any humble veil. Just ask him directly, he will tell you how great he is. :P

This post is an impressive improvement for Miz considering his lack of humility in the past.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
"Who will get the next Heroic Maddness?"

Hopefully someone that can spell Madness.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
feral tank = no dps check in 10m.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
03/21/2012 11:12 PMPosted by Trucker
feral tank = no dps check in 10m.

Trucker tank = oops I fell off the platform.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
blah blah blah 15% blah blah blah

(@'.')-@(x_o)^
Edited by Cinnabunz on 3/22/2012 7:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Can someone kill Blackhorn already? He's not THAT difficult :( You don't even have to soak the barrages anymore if you kill the drakes quickly.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
To be fair, we did Blackhorn on normal this week in favor of legendaries over a boss kill. Will start on him this week instead.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]