[A] <Final Stand> is Recruiting 6/8H

90 Pandaren Shaman
Raid Times: Thursday, Saturday and Monday 7-10pm EST
APPLY AT: www.finalstand.guildlaunch.com or feel free to contact Timpek, Akey, Puru or Jisatsumisui in-game to apply.
Final Stand is not a guild that stands on clearing the best content first. We are a guild that seeks to mix raiding progression and a relaxed atmosphere by both clearing content and having a good time. We were formed in February 2007 by Darkmanes, who remains Guild Leader. We have dedicated officers focused on insuring that the guild runs smoothly and is free of unnecessary drama. Our guild focuses on the idea that we all are adults who play this game to relax and have fun. We are a raiding guild, we want to raid, we want to down bosses, we want to progress, we want to get loot and we want to have fun doing it.

TL;DR:Friendship and fairness over loot and leetness

In previous expansions we focused on 25man raiding. We cleared everything up to and including BT and Hyjal in BC. We cleared both the 10 and 25 man normal versions of all WOTLK raids and several heroics. Since Cata we have switched mainly to 10man raids though we do the occasional 25man for farm content.
Our primary Dragon Soul group runs Thursday, Saturday, and Monday from 7pm to 10pm EST. We have a second DS group which runs Fridays from 10pm to 1am. We run Firelands and other old raids sporadically throughout the week as well.

Before you apply we ask that you:
1) Are level 85 with an item level of 385 or higher
2) Have prior raiding experience beyond LFR.
3) Have a reasonable expectation of being able to attend our raid nights
4) Are mature and can play well with others.

Our Current progression is as follows: (as of 7/21/12)
-All regular bosses in 10man
-Morchok, Ultraxion, Warlord Zon'ozz, Yor'sahj, Hagara, and Warmaster in Heroic-10man
-The first four DS bosses in 25man
-All normal Firelands bosses in 10man

Our current needs are as follows:
(This may change over time please read lower in the thread for an updated list)
-Warrior: Tank and DPS
-Paladin: Tank, Healer and DPS
-Priest: Healer and DPS
-Hunter: All
-Shaman: DPS
-Druid: DPS
We have plenty of Rogues. Mages, Death Knights, and Warlocks, however, exceptions may be made.

Edited for readability
Edited: Killed Deathwing
Edited: Fixed url thanks Tiesha
Edited: Updated Progression
Edited by Puru on 7/22/2012 4:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
23 Dwarf Hunter
7/8 LFR, amiright?!

Regular Madness is hard stuff, gl waiting for the 30% nerf to down it
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
7/8 LFR, amiright?!

03/09/2012 10:19 PMPosted by Puru

You should probably learn to read.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Not every guild progresses at the same rate. My little horde guild is 6/8 normal and that's perfectly fine for them considering they only raid 1-2 nights a week on and off depending on whose online.

Progressing at a slower rate does not make them better or worse players than those who are pushing hard modes. It only makes them different, and I for one refuse to look down on ppl who are different.

@OP
www.finalstand.guildlauch.com

I assume you mean www.finalstand.guildlauNch.com >.>

GL in your recruiting.
Edited by Tiesha on 3/11/2012 6:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
23 Dwarf Hunter
7/8 LFR, amiright?!

03/09/2012 10:19 PMPosted by Puru

Not sure what part I'm supposed to have read, but clearing normal Dragon Soul while raiding 3 nights a week by now doesn't make you "leet", it means you're at least somewhat decent.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Not sure what part I'm supposed to have read, but clearing normal Dragon Soul while raiding 3 nights a week by now doesn't make you "leet", it means you're at least somewhat decent.

If you think every guild aspires to the same goal of pushing progression at the expense of dropping friends that need extra help in order to bring in new talent, you're a little thiq. I guess reading isn't your weak point, it's comprehension. Too bad I don't have any alliance toons anymore, cause I'd actually find joining such a guild to be refreshing.
Reply Quote
03/13/2012 11:55 AMPosted by Rowynn
you're a little thiq.
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE. ICWUTUDIDTHAR

Edit: Timpek is a peker (LOLPUN), but everyone else is nice.
Edited by Slomotion on 3/18/2012 11:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Heroic Morchok killed last night.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Heroic Ultraxion Dead
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Edited by Àrmageddon on 7/13/2012 12:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
H-Yor'sahj dead. Gonna work on H-Warmaster next.
Edited by Puru on 5/17/2012 10:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Survival Hunter, 390 ilvl, I could be at all of the raid knights. Currently I know heroic morchok and all regular DS. I'm very willing to learn, and I can watch video's online to learn the fights that I do not know.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Great group of folks when i was there. Was never a dull moment on vent.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Just defeated H-Warlord Zon'ozz
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
H-Hagara is dead.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Heroic Warmaster Blackhorn dead.
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Paladin
Ret/Holy paladin. Can make all raid times but may or may not be in the mood to go ever. Usually if my arm gets twisted hard enough or if its new content. I like to piss and moan a lot. Mostly just like to rub people the wrong way. I have no sense of humor.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]