Challenge to Coilfang Huntards

85 Night Elf Hunter
Just a friendly challenge to all the coilfang hunters that see this, if you feel that you can beat me then leave a reply and we'll duel it out in the sewers, horde or alliance, lets doooo itttt!!

This is not a flex post btw, because I know there are very talented players on this realm. This is simply one of many possible stepping stones to bring back PVP to an otherwise PVPless PVP server (lol).

PS. /Flex
Edited by Popezilla on 3/9/2012 11:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Can I duel you tomorrow. I want to see if it's specific hunters that I can survive against or if it's just hunters in general that cant kill me
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
im gone until sunday night, but ill pst u when i get back on a horde toon. >:)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
You should fight Toromex. IMHO probably best hunter in Realm.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
03/14/2012 04:43 PMPosted by Stryper
You should fight Toromex. IMHO probably best hunter in Realm.

nice id be happy to. ask him if u get a chance >:)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
i dueled them
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Guys Im a suck !@# hunter , i think Motomi weezy and borntrouble are better than me on horde side.
What im good at is leading raid groups and resting my balls on Grindals little goblin face.
But when ever i see you pope we will duel fair and square my friend.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Hai popezilla
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Nine time out of ten, if they are from W A S P then they aren't anywhere near good.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
03/29/2012 01:58 PMPosted by Ossmosis
Nine time out of ten, if they are from W A S P then they aren't anywhere near good.

Nine out of ten times you need to shut up!

I mean do you really wanna go there? You are an immigrant from Stormwind and I am a gangster from Orgrimmar. I will do a home invasion on you, break into the Stormwind castle pick the locks, turn off the power, use my night vision googles that I got on the back of Fortune Soldier Magazine, take a picture of you getting pawned by WASP, post those pictures on DORKSFROMSTORMWIND.COM. Password, not required! Username, not required!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
good duel, bm can be a difficult opponent in duels you play it well.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
LOL STRYPER <3
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
If only that could be read in strypers latino voice
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
03/29/2012 09:16 PMPosted by Borntrouble
good duel, bm can be a difficult opponent in duels you play it well.

Born, you actually play incredibly well in MM. Very good duels, and much respect to you. Although after our duel you did team up with Happi and some other DK and triple team me, but hey, youre horde, I expect that lol. GG >:)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Guys Im a suck !@# hunter , i think Motomi weezy and borntrouble are better than me on horde side.
What im good at is leading raid groups and resting my balls on Grindals little goblin face.
But when ever i see you pope we will duel fair and square my friend.

LOL trushotz, i love that u responded but i demolish u 1v1 everytime u challenge me in durotar. love you <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I'll take on anyone! :D
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Interesting
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]