Challenge to Coilfang Huntards

85 Tauren Paladin
Guys Im a suck !@# hunter , i think Motomi weezy and borntrouble are better than me on horde side. What im good at is leading raid groups and resting my balls on Grindals little goblin face.
But when ever i see you pope we will duel fair and square my friend.

LOL trushotz, i love that u responded but i demolish u 1v1 everytime u challenge me in durotar. love you <3

My friend Beezelbub said he dueled you and Darkvendetta and he beat you 2 pretty easy?
Reply Quote
Hello
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Popezilla do realm a favor and dont post if you suck!!! We killed you so many times yet you claim you are good.

My son has a BM hunter better than you -----you SUCK!!!! Keep waiting outside Orgrimmar that is the farthest you will get dummy
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Popezilla do realm a favor and dont post if you suck!!! We killed you so many times yet you claim you are good.

My son has a BM hunter better than you -----you SUCK!!!! Keep waiting outside Orgrimmar that is the farthest you will get dummy

Stryper, first of all, who are you? lol, you seem to be obsessed with me and I don't even know who you are...it's kind of awkward. Second of all, this was a friendly 1v1 challenge and you reply saying "WE killed you so many times?" LMAO, way to go on killing a BM hunter in a group while healing?

And cmon, you tell me to keep waiting outside ogrimmar when im inside nearly everyday. If i had known you posted this I would have taken one of several screenshots of you faceplanted on the ground (today alone lol)

And for the record, some fathers brag about their son having great careers, others brag about their son doing well in school, Im glad to see some fathers brag on the internet about how well their son plays warcraft...Maybe your son should have posted instead of you =/
Edited by Popezilla on 4/9/2012 10:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
LOL trushotz, i love that u responded but i demolish u 1v1 everytime u challenge me in durotar. love you <3

My friend Beezelbub said he dueled you and Darkvendetta and he beat you 2 pretty easy?

LOL beezelbub?? The same Beezelbub who I fought today on the top of a narrow cliff outside stormwind where it was impossible to get range and I killed him with melee??? I have never dueled Beezelbub in my life but, as long as your his messenger boy go tell Beezelbub Id be happy to duel him and return to me with his reply servant Stryper.
Edited by Popezilla on 4/10/2012 10:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
You all suck i'm the best.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin

Stryper, first of all, who are you? lol, you seem to be obsessed with me and I don't even know who you are...it's kind of awkward. Second of all, this was a friendly 1v1 challenge and you reply saying "WE killed you so many times?" LMAO, way to go on killing a BM hunter in a group while healing?

And cmon, you tell me to keep waiting outside ogrimmar when im inside nearly everyday. If i had known you posted this I would have taken one of several screenshots of you faceplanted on the ground (today alone lol)

And for the record, some fathers brag about their son having great careers, others brag about their son doing well in school, Im glad to see some fathers brag on the internet about how well their son plays warcraft...Maybe your son should have posted instead of you =/

You weren't inside the only time you were is when you and your sorry friends flew to Valley of Honor and we immediately owned you. Don't act like you don't remember me, I was the one tea-bagging your corpse and emoting you ever insult in the book.

Yeah you all got me twice 12 v 1, and even then you all had trouble killing me.
Please don't waste your time and go to the front of Orgrimmar it just makes you look "bad"

Last night was a blast. Only time you all did anything was when Horde grew tired and left the front. As soon as we had 5 or 6 players we owned you LOL!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin

LOL beezelbub?? The same Beezelbub who I fought today on the top of a narrow cliff outside stormwind where it was so small that it was impossible to get range to shoot my bow and I killed him with melee??? I have never dueled Beezelbub in my life but, as long as your his messenger boy go tell Beezelbub Id be happy to duel him and return to me with his reply servant Stryper.

Beezelbub is a lot of things, but one thing he isn't, is a liar. For one he didn't play yesterday I happen to know him and one of his close friends died in a car accident, so get your story straight.

Bottomline is you post on here like your "Billybada--" and after tonight youv'e confirmed to me that your "Billydumba--"
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Ok now you're just being mean and hurting my feelings
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
demolish? i dont recall ever dueling u??????????
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
maybe this will refresh your memory

http://popezilla.ytmnd.com/
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
You come to my home again Popezilla will be Deadzilla! "Stryper, what do you predict if Popezilla invades your home....." Prediction, pain!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
03/29/2012 02:02 PMPosted by Stryper
I mean do you really wanna go there?

Why yes I do. Try to explain to me that you are anywhere near as good as you think you are.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
@Nevrmore or any Alliance.....
Blizzard has alloted me a moment to make a brief statement. I would like to apologize to Popezilla or any Alliance toon I may have offended. Though my comments have come off as mean spirited they were not meant to come across that way. For the past month or so I have insulted not only your skills as a player but as a person in life. That is wrong and I apologize.
I wish to no longer have conflict with you or any Alliance not only in the game but also on the forums.

Sincerely Your Friend,

Stryper Holy Paladin

P.S. On second thought I take it back....you all can kiss my !@# LOL!!!
Edited by Stryper on 4/17/2012 10:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin

My son has a BM hunter better than you -----you SUCK!!!!Keep waiting outside Orgrimmar that is the farthest you will get dummy

My son has a BM hunter better than you -----you SUCK!!!!

My son SUCKS!!!!

You are a terrible father and you troll like a 10 year old school girl. Get to the realms level, I'd say mine but this entire realm pretty much has you beat.

Ahhhhh I remember you from Friday night outside Orgrimmar dueling...you might have seen me there... The guy no one could kill. You on the otherhand are pretty bad everyone in my guild beat you. Guys with maybe 2-3 Ruthless Gear were owning you...You don't remember seeing me there? I was the one healing you everytime you lost a duel.... LOL!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
so, i am unable to read, but from what i am getting from all this, is that a holy paladin <faceroll> is bragging that he cannot die 1v1 <doesn't mean you are special, it means you are a holy paladin> and a hunter is getting mad cuz he says he pwnd horde <ya, cuz anytime alliance wants to talk !@#$, im sure he expects horde to sit back and say "cheerio mate" > pvp isnt designed around 1v1, 2v2, and barely 3v3, bragging rights, and nut flexing should be saved for......wait for it......CAGE MATCH. pope brings 9 of his besties <thats what u call them right?> and Stryper brings 9 besties, go to gurabashi arena, pick a server time, submit a roster on this forum, and go. winner ...well..wins.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Whats goes good with mangos? Strawberries?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]