25 man H LK Kill. LoD March 17th 3pm server

85 Tauren Priest
I will be starting a 25 man Heroic lich king kill for light of dawn title. Shadow frost shards will be on reserve. we will be doing ALL bosses on heroic. If you dont know the fights look em up.. i will kick you for being stupid. This is a run to get people there titles. Must be level 85. I will be gear checking so post a link to the toon you want to bring and send me a in game mail if you are intrested with your class and spec. This run will be quick and efficient.
Edited by Kilgartha on 3/10/2012 3:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
I am interested in going.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Ankzu/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I'm interested in going too. This is my main
Reply Quote
i'd love to go
this is the toon i would go on....ill be enchanted tomorow hahaha
Reply Quote
What about people with !@#$ty gear? I wouldn't mind getting my goblin wariror the title, but her gear's . . . :|

Anyways, Faid on alliance is my main; I've got Light of Dawn, know the fight, and did it in less gear than this toon has. :P
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
things i am looking at is gear. LK achievements and when they were gotten. it helps to show me that you understand mechanics. done to many runs and seen people die to stupid on Sindrogosa by putting the raid in ice tombs.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Thank you all for replying, accept your calender invites from Grohak when you can. Tell your friends, provided they have the raiding capabilities for this fight.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
i wouldnt be aginst going for it either
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I'm interested. Toss me an invite on the calendar.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
He's horde btw.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
This is a horde run, if you have an alt capable of doing the fight, please whisper Grohak, Aktulu, Durosh, or Andereal in game.
Edited by Durosh on 3/13/2012 9:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I would like to be a part of the run. I think I've got a pretty good handle on how to tank all the fights after these runs every week lol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I'd be interested in this.

Ninali is my main.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]