Help wanted

Hello i have just transfered over to this server and do not have the Title for killing Deathwing yet i am at a item level of 394 (fire spec) i know all the fights except the last three. If some group that is willing to take me in i would be very greatful.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Most guilds, other than pugging a person who couldn't make it that night, want guilded members running in their raids. You can also get the title from Looking for Raid. If your guild doesn't raid or just doesn't have a spot for you in their core group, and you want to raid, it may be time to check out the guild recruitment forums and keep an eye out in trade chat. I wish all the best to you in your search for a raid group!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You don't get Destroyer's End from LFR.

What she said though, hang out in Orgrimmar och check /2, Mug'thol has lots of pugs going 8/8.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Problem is, a lot of us had guilds die well before Cata raiding really got big. In my specific case, I deployed to Iraq right as Cata began, and my guild fell apart around Uld 25. While I was in a very good 10M group in WOTLK and got all my achieves for those, I have literally done NO raiding this XPack at all. And of course, everyone wants you to link an achieve to get into their group.

Ironic when I'd probably decimate most of their groups DPS, but they wont take me w/o that achieve...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Oh, yeah. I was thinking of the Fall of Deathwing achievement. My bad.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]