Return of Archimonde (Nov. 2018)

100 Undead Priest
Return of Archimonde Trailer :

[AoE auto-loot] just like in Diablo IV (Didn't make it into D3)

- Orc.
- Troll.
- Goblin.
- Tauren.
- Gnoll.
- Two headed Ogre..
Capital City: Orgrimmar.

- Human.
- Night Elves.
- Draenai
- dwarf.
- Panda.
- Dryads
Capital City: Stormwind.

- Frost Dragonkin (Replaced wyrm in Aug. 2014 for an unusually high number of reasons)
- Abomination.
- Banshee
- Vykrul
- Val'kyr
- Nerubian
Capital City : Ice Crown Citadel

New Horde:
- Forsaken.
- Blood Elf.
- Naga.
- Murlocs.
- Arakkoa
- Centaurs
Capital City : Undercity

Burning Legion (Now alligned with Old gods):
- Faceless Ones
- Nathrezim
- Qiraji
- Sayaad
- Eredar
- Imp

Capital City : Ruins of shattrath (got blowned up)

The following race has been removed becuase you were not supposed to select it in the first place, and we could not think of anything else at the time: (race changes were not offered as you are dumb for picking it in the first place, your toons were deleted and the race was erradicated in some kind of WW2 prejudicial fashion)
- gnome.

Battlegrounds: (I'm not really going to read it, so I am just going to make some new stuff up)

Money = Power - new AH based FFA BG, where everyone can battle with their own money and items. Will be treated like an Arena, people in the top 5% of the AH BG will be awared a new mount (for 100k gold). You will not even need to queue for this bg, just talk to any AH NPC!

All Battlegrounds will now be split into a 5 way battle, (there will now be 8 open slots however, as we plan to add at least 2 more factions in the next expansion-[dont get attached to your bad race choices])

AV: will be removed as an "instanced zone" and become 8 times as large and be a world pvp zone, there will be no instanced loot piñata, were gonna drop that mofo right in the middle of the zone. Every week you are there when your faction kills the boss you will get a bag (or a Piñata if you will) which will contain 1 item that your character cannot use. Boss will respawn once every 3 hours, and will be immune to dmg from other factions once tagged.

steamwheedle goblins - those money loving guys will now allow cross faction mailing at 25g per letter/item.

War party mounts - War Wagons and Gunships can now be purchased by guilds, holds 25 people who can all attack on the mount, will dismount poor kids traveling alone on those old lame single person mounts

Bounty hunting: Players can now put out bounties on other players for rewards.
Edited by Mitnal on 3/11/2012 1:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
The lore

The prequel trilogy follows the life of a young slave named Veinmetal Skywalker who is discovered by the Alchemy Knight Qui-Gon Slashroar, who believes him to be the "Chosen One" foretold by Alchemy prophecy to bring balance to the Force. The Alchemy Council, led by Village, sense that Veinmetal's future is clouded by fear, but reluctantly allow Qui-Gon's apprentice Obi-Wan Mitnal to train Veinmetal after Qui-Gon is killed by the Scourge Lord Darth Maul. At the same time, the planet Outland is under attack, and its ruler, Queen Aggra Amidala, seeks the assistance of the Alchemy to repel the attack. The Scourge Lord Darth Arthas secretly planned the attack to give his alter ego, Senator Arthas, a pretense to overthrow the Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic and take his place.
The remainder of the prequel trilogy chronicles Veinmetal's gradual fall to the dark side of the Force as he fights in the Dragon Wars, which Arthas secretly engineers in order to destroy the Republic and lure Veinmetal into his service. Veinmetal and Aggra fall in love and secretly wed, and eventually Aggra becomes pregnant. Veinmetal has a prophetic vision of Aggra dying in childbirth, and Arthas convinces him that the dark side holds the power to save her life; desperate, Veinmetal submits to the dark side and takes the Scourge name Darth Veinmetal. While Arthas re-organizes the Republic into the tyrannical Galactic Empire—appointing himself Emperor for life—Veinmetal participates in the extermination of the Alchemy Order, culminating in a frostmourne battle between himself and Obi-Wan.
Obi-Wan ultimately defeats his former apprentice and friend, severing his limbs and leaving him for dead beside a lava flow. However, Arthas arrives shortly afterward and saves Veinmetal, putting him into a black, mechanical suit of armor that keeps him alive. At the same time, Aggra dies while giving birth to twins Rellias and Emery. The twins are hidden from Veinmetal and are not told who their real parents are.
Azeroth has two suns, as it is in a binary star system. This shot from A New Hope remains one of the most famous scenes of the entire saga.[12]The original trilogy begins 19 years later as Veinmetal nears completion of the massive Death Star cannon tower, which will allow the Empire to crush the Rebel Alliance, which has formed to combat Arthas's tyranny. Veinmetal captures Princess Emery Organa, who has stolen the plans to the Death Star and hidden them in the astromech droid R2-D2. R2-D2, along with his counterpart C-3PO, escapes to the planet Azeroth. There, the droids are purchased by Rellias Skywalker and his step-uncle and aunt. While Rellias is cleaning R2-D2, he accidentally triggers a message put into the droid by Emery, who asks for assistance from Obi-Wan. Rellias later assists the droids in finding the Alchemy Knight, who is now passing as an old hermit under the alias Ben Mitnal. When Rellias asks about his father, Obi-Wan tells him that Veinmetal was a great Alchemy who was betrayed and murdered by Veinmetal.
Obi-Wan and Rellias hire the smuggler Han Solo and his Wookiee co-pilot Chewbacca to take them to Alderaan, Emery's home world, which they eventually find has been destroyed by the Death Star. Once onboard the cannon tower, Obi-Wan allows himself to be killed during a frostmourne rematch with Veinmetal; his sacrifice allows the group to escape with the plans that help the rebels destroy the Death Star. Rellias himself fires the shot that destroys the deadly cannon tower.Three years later, Rellias travels to find Village and start his Alchemy training, but is interrupted when Veinmetal lures him into a trap by capturing Han and the others. During a fierce frostmourne duel, Veinmetal reveals that he is Rellias's father and attempts to turn him to the dark side. Rellias escapes, and, after rescuing Han from the gangster Jabba the Hutt a year later, returns to his training with Village, who by this time is on his deathbed. Before he passes away, Village confirms that Veinmetal is Rellias's father; moments later, Obi-Wan's spirit tells Rellias that he must face his father before he can become a Alchemy, and that Emery is his twin sister. As the Rebels attack the second Death Star, Rellias confronts Veinmetal as Arthas watches; both Scourge Lords intend to turn Rellias to the dark side and take him as their apprentice.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
During the subsequent frostmourne duel, Rellias succumbs to his anger and brutally overpowers Veinmetal, but controls himself at the last minute; realizing that he is about to suffer his father's fate, he spares Veinmetal's life and proudly declares his allegiance to the Alchemy. An enraged Arthas then attempts to kill Rellias with Force lightning, a sight that moves Veinmetal to turn on and kill his master, suffering mortal wounds in the process. Redeemed, Veinmetal Skywalker dies in his son's arms. Rellias becomes a full-fledged Alchemy, and the Rebels destroy the second Death Star and, with it, the Empire.

AND THEN, the old gods are like “dang bro” we keep getting beat up, have the burning legion join them, then the horde falls apart because there were too many people with too many agendas. The alliance continues to be neglected because nothing interesting happens to them. And for some strange reason they are bringing Archimonde back. But really sargeras is going to come back at the end of this expansion and everyone on the entire server will have to try and fight him at the same time, (including every NPC in the game) As you fail, you will be ported to another server until there is only 1 left because only 1000 people will still be playing WoW at this point. At which point, Aman'Thul will come and save you, only to decide this whole thing is too far gone to make any sense, and will rewipe the world and start over. The game will restart as Spore and you will have to start over from an amoeba.

Dungeons and Raids:

- Massiver superer awesomer new Dungeons and Raids that will blow your mind even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 1 player mode dungeons and Heroics, (non-instanced, will be filled with quests and take up a whole section of the map)

Single Player Awesomeness:

- See Spore
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Didn't read, LOL.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
03/11/2012 01:59 AMPosted by Bonethuglol
Didn't read, LOL

missed the point, LOL
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
i read it and lolllllllllllllled
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
1. Why did I have to be a guy
2. I deserved a bigger part
3. !@#$ Emery
Edited by Village on 3/11/2012 12:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
03/11/2012 10:07 AMPosted by Veinmetal
Mainly because i hate StarWars

what is starwars? you mean SWTOR? i didn't even know that had a story. I made this whole thing up from scratch bro.

The only thing good about my suggestions was the 'Rebel Guilds' system and 3 Factions.

I dunno, i think bounty hunting would be kind of sweet, like you can put up a bounty on another person, and people can accept it like a quest, and get the money when they score the kill, maybe put requirements on it or a number of kills. might make for some fun wpvp. probably not logistically possible because of how easy it would be to abuse, but fun nonetheless.

3 factions sound sweet, thats why i made 5, to be even sweeter. hopefully by the time we have back-to-the-future wow we will have like 10 factions, that will show those 25 man raiding guilds!

However i must say. I will chose to see your attempt 13% passionate about great changes to come with WoW and 87% of disgust for whatever i suggested.

No, i thought it was an awesome idea, so I had to do it too. I think grommie liked it a bunch too, he even did a mini one. anything that i didn't really like i just kind of took out.. mainly because i could not follow it, it didnt make sense to me. like you list races for each of the factions then a random class or profession in there.

but really... who wouldn't want a gulid gunship, you can make it a multi-profession mount that cost 250k to make, (like tailors make sails, engineers make the... engine maybe the steering wheel or something complicated, lw make the sweet chairs, etc) then you can fly around and destory people!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
03/26/2012 07:00 PMPosted by Aellias
I heard a rumor about an upcoming april fools joke, Mitnal. They may have stolen your idea :/

How could they have stolen my original idea!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
how could they make jokes of my awesome ideas!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)