Portable Reforger

90 Blood Elf Priest
I was just thinking about my priest here, and how I am going offspec shadow for the heroic fights that only require 2 heals. Problem is, I'm reforged for healing - and it seems silly and tedious to have to go out and acquire pretty much almost the exact same gear I have just to reforge it differently. And for me to just simply swap specs and use the same gear (minus trinket swap) is not giving me the optimal DPS - which you generally need to kill certain bosses just after release. Otherwise I have to port back to a city just to reforge for one boss and then port back after the boss (which is rather annoying with no group summons perk, or a mage, or a warlock). Or switch characters to my hunter (or bring in someone else) which is even more annoying because then I do not get the gear or the kill achievement for my main.

So, I was thinking of maybe giving engineers a robot type item similar to jeeves or the mail box that does reforging.
Reply Quote
15 Gnome Rogue
03/11/2012 06:02 PMPosted by Aisllyn
So, I was thinking of maybe giving engineers a robot type item similar to jeeves or the mail box that does reforging.

i could see this happening
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Oooooh...

I support this idea. :D
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Anything to make engineering somewhat more useful.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]