[H] 6/8HDS LF ele/rsham Tu/We, 7hr/wk

90 Troll Warlock
We're in the market of filling a dps need at the elemental slot in our raid, who is also capable of playing resto to fill out our 6/8 heroic roster as we prepare to put in attempts for heroic spine and soon madness to finish out this tier of progression.

We're looking for to help fill our roster's needs towards optimization for spine/madness as our current shaman is not playing at the necessary expectations we need him to be playing at in order to finish out the tier, so I want a shaman with a passion in raiding, while wanting to play under a casual schedule that is looking to put out competitive numbers and finish the tier with us!

We currently raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 7-11 st (Rexxar is a CST server, though we tend to raid a few mins after 7 st and tend to end raids a little before 11 st each night sometimes), and we occasionally choose to raid Mondays if we feel its necessary to help finish the tier raid time wise in a given week. We want a shaman that we can rely upon to put out competitive numbers as both their specs, and with our abundance availability of heroic gear, we ideally ask that you have close to full normal BIS in both specs, though we are open to exceptions with some LFR gear.

If interested in dropping an application, register at www.theexiled.com (front page is a bit out of date due to admin focusing on school), or speak with me in game by whispering me on any of my toons, Vathral, Vathy, Diaf, Akihisa for more details.

Thanks!
Edited by Vathral on 3/21/2012 7:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
bump, almost on the 3rd plate
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Good luck, Spine is the devil.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
03/30/2012 10:08 AMPosted by Shadwitz
Good luck, Spine is the devil.

Well well, Look who lives.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]