[A] <Revanche> SG Guild - Jubei'thos(Oceanic)

90 Worgen Mage
Revanche - Jubei'thos (Oceanic Alliance) is a mature and semi-casual guild catered to the timezone of Singapore (GMT+8).

As our raiders are mainly working adults, we only raid twice a week. We have two 10man raids and raid times are (1st group) Mondays & Thursdays 9pm-12.30am Singapore time and (2nd group) Wednesdays & Thursdays (same start/end times as 1st group).

We are always on the lookout for long-term, reliable, good players that can tune and contribute into our relatively young to mid working adult frequency. Other good players from our locale are also welcomed to apply for a slot in our progression raid.

On the non-raiding side, we're currently looking for PvP players and other casuals from our timezone to join and expand the family!

As for our guild culture, we're mainly a fuss-free, mature, and no drama environment. Everyone is friendly, relaxed and kinda casual off-raid. But when it comes to raid, we ensure that we come prepared and constantly strive to have high productivity and constant improvement mindful of the fact that our raiders devoted their time to show up for raids for a reason.

If you feel that our twice a raid schedule and our guild culture fits you, send a tell to Fuffles in game or apply/post at http://revanche.wowstead.com should you wish to enquire more!
Edited by Fuffles on 11/23/2012 12:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'd be interested in joining your core raid group if you ever have any vacancies, but I'd only be able to raid until 11 or 11:30pm Singapore time, let me know if you need a spot filled anytime
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Hi, Axphyxiate, you're welcomed to join as a casual. But since the timings don't exactly suit, we would not consider your application as a core raider.

Let me know if you still wish to join.

Regards,

Fuffles
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hey ~

My gf , 396 Holy Priest & I (396 Frost DK) are looking for a new Singaporean guild, your advertised timing and information is inviting and we do not mind paying for transfer.

However, we have not attempted Heroic and would like to know our chances of participating in the Alt-raid and dare I ask, core 1?

We are also seeking participation in RBGs, may I know when will your RBG runs will be ready?

Cheers!
Briz
Edited by Bridark on 7/3/2012 8:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hi there. I'm from Singapore and i'm a 402 ret (PVE), 5.1k res (PVP) with 7/8 DS HM experience and looking for a new home for MoP. I submitted an app through your website but not sure if you received it. I find your raid timings very suitable for me. Please contact me as i will be able to do a transfer of need be. By the way, I will log out in my PVE gear once I have the chance. Cheers.
Edited by Archerofsin on 7/4/2012 1:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Please send me an in-game mail and we'll take it from there.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
D: What about me?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
returned ms holy pala/ Ret os very interested if you would have
Me. Play times are perfect as iam a late night player ;0
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
ok lets talk in game or thru website
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Joke of a guild. Guild master is afraid to 1v1 any Horde, needs his buddies around before he even starts attacking. Would not recommend this guild unless you too need a group of people to gank one person with.

Stay smasht baddies.
Edited by Acrosis on 9/28/2012 11:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Greeting I am a Tank(PvE)/Mdps(PvE/PvP) toon looking for a guild to call home and your guild looks interesting. Trying and chat with you later today or just post on the website. :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
fuffles any core rogue spot in ur team?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Sorry we're full on rogues currently. We are however looking for more ranged dps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]