Old Fogey Federation recruiting older players

90 Night Elf Hunter
Hello all we have grown quite a bit since we began looking for older players and couples who just want to play the game their way on their schedule. We are now working on lvl 21 for the guild. We dont allow drama,ever. if you want a home that doesnt pressure you to play a particular spec or class, and doesnt expect you to be on at certain times we may be the place for you. Our members enjoy all aspects of the game from dungeon runs to pvp to acheivement hunting. We range in age from 28 to 71 and keep the atmosphere light and friendly. Feel free to contact any old fogey for information on the guild.
Reply Quote
Sure wish you had something on the horde side ( I know, that would be wrong on so many levels ) but just the same... My son and I both play and he has had no luck with guilds due to school work and after school activities and the demands that he play their way or they harass him to no end. He recently broke his arm and the last guild basically ran him out because he can't play very well one armed. I on the other hand simply refuse to deal with the preteen and teen attitudes (and that includes many so called adults) even though my kid is one. I would love to find a guild with this mentality but have given up looking. I have played since vanilla beta and still consider myself the eternal noob. My son has youth on his side and respectfully reminds me that we can conquer the world if I would be more social. Anyway just sayin hello and congrats on making it work.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Well I'm a 64 year old guild owner and founder of Skulshock in 2008 on the dreaded Horde side. We're a level 25 guild that's made up of all ages but with officers of the more mature persuasion. Although we have some raiders, some PvP'ers, and some dungeoneers, I don't make an effort on a regular basis to organize raids and such.

Any old fogeys who start an alt on the Horde side would be welcome in our guild.

We have a sister guild on the Alliance side started by one of my officers but most of us focus on the Horde side so it's not very high level. It's named Skullshock. I have two level 85 Alliance toons and 7 level 85 Horde toons.

-Skulhamr of Skulshock on Trollbane
Edited by Skulhamr on 4/4/2012 10:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]