[H] Classic Content Raids - Open To PUGs

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Congrats to the 10+ who got their titles last night in ICC25!
Order Of The Aegis will continue to host classic content raids on a recurring basis, both for legendary farming and just for fun. As of now, the preliminary schedule looks like this:

Monday 8ish: ICC (usually will be 25, probably 10man at least a couple times to get everyone both sets of achievements), sometimes with hardmodes.

Tuesday 8ish: MC, possibly also BWL or TOC depending how fast MC goes

Thursday 8ish: Ulduar (usually will be 25, probably 10man at least a couple times to get everyone both sets of achievements), sometimes with hardmodes.

Friday 8ish: Sunwell, or AQ(both), or kara

Saturday 6ish: Cataclysm 10man raid, will vary week to week.

Yes, some of this content can be solo'ed. It's still more fun to run as a group, and gives us the chance to bring along alts and lowbies who might need the achievements.

The loot rules in our runs are simple, the only things reserved under normal circumstances will be items related to legendary progression for our guildies. Everything else is open rolls with the only rule being "Don't be a jerk." For those who might be concerned about failpugs, be aware that we do kick people who cause trouble or can't follow instructions.

If anyone is interested in attending any of our runs, even if not in our guild, or would like to request that we host a specific run (which we're more than happy to do!) feel free to send me an in-game mail or reply on this thread. If you need a specific achievement for one of your meta-achievements (missing "I'm on a boat" from "glory of the icecrown raider" for example) let me know and I'll see if we can make it happen for you.

Order Of The Aegis: We Do Stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Congrats to those who got titles last night in Ulduar!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]