[H] BotB, 5/8 10 man seeking more

Hello Fizzcrank,

Brotherhood of the Blade on Argent Dawn is looking to add skilled players to its ranks.

We currently have three 10 man raid groups that are seeking dps for core spots. Our raid groups have different times and days and are all 4/8H + in DS currently.

Specifically for the raid that I run, we are looking for a skilled mage to become an immediate core spot for our raid. This raid is 5/8 Heroic and raids Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday/Monday 8pm till midnight.

If you have an authenticator and are raiding with any of our groups we will promote you to our raider rank, which grants repair money, free enchants for your main spec, flasks, food, and gems for your main spec gear.

We are a long established guild that has been on Argent Dawn since day one of launch.

We are also looking for additional people to join our alt 25man DS raid that happens on Wednesdays at 8pm server time.

If any of this interests you feel free to jump over and contact me, or leave a method for me to contact you here in this post.

*Paying transfers is a possibility, depending on the app.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
can i come
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
FINE
Reply Quote
I looked there are a few horde guilds here doing heroics. Just because you aren't in a guild doing heroics doesn't mean you aren't skilled either.

Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
i play alliance

and horde.
Edited by Midnightmaul on 3/13/2012 12:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Sounds like a perfect opportunity for people looking to go to a higher population server.
Reply Quote
Bump, still looking for a few more dps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]