Lack of decent transmog ideas for a druid?

85 Night Elf Druid
I get bored of my mogs and like to switch it up, but it seems difficult to actually match gear that isn't a set - things just generally don't end up being the right shade and such.

Any other druids having this problem? Also, I would love any ideas or examples of some awesome sets.
Edited by Talici on 3/13/2012 2:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I think mine is pretty good for not being an actual set.
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Druid
This thread, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3710773442, has the rate the druid above you, scroll through the pages and you can find some pretty nice ones
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
The Genesis set from AQ(40) is a decent set, although it does get plain and boring after a while. You could try the Stormrider set, the big blue one with wings, pretty unique as sets go.
Then again, you could show a little skin with the set I'm currently wearing. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Download the addon Mogit and scroll through the different leather pieces and build your own... there is plenty out there.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
03/13/2012 07:25 PMPosted by Gersey
Download the addon Mogit and scroll through the different leather pieces and build your own... there is plenty out there.

I have Mogit - just wanted some outside opinions, thanks though. It's a great add-on.

@Bb I have indeed seen and lurked that thread.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I like this set that i have on.... found everything on the auction house cept the mask I quested thousand needles for it. Most people ignore me on the battleground.... guess they chalk me up as a nub rogue.
Edited by Aretsy on 2/5/2013 8:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Honestly, Stormrage and Cenarion is the only route!

Just need my Chest from Narfarion - only been transmogging for a week though lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Boomah, have you seen this variation?

It goes well with the Raven Lord mount.

edit- in case I forget to check back, its the TBC heroic variation on the Stormrage set, kinda a pain in the !@# to get to them now.
Edited by Merlotte on 2/5/2013 10:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Love the naxx xmog as well the t1 both look pretty sweet t15 looks amazing too
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
T3 check it out. Still missing shoulders and belt
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]