<Trippinballs> is LFM DS10 HMs

We currently looking for at least 8/8 experienced players for our core group.
Clearing 2/8 hm with the rest normal tomorrow night (Wednesday 3/14)

We will clear 8/8 hm eventually (before MoP comes out).
Progression raid times will be Tuesdays & Wednesdays from 6 - 10 server.

Currently need the following item level 385+ classes for our raid team: 1 PLATE tank (pref a DK) , 1 Rogue, 1 Elemental Shaman/ Resto OS, 1 Holy Paladin/DPS OS, and 1 Disc or Holy Priest/DPS OS

Any exceptional players will be considered though.

We started as 3 RL friends wanting to just "beat the damn game" (which includes HMs, and we can't pug those due to a lot of baddies being around -.-). We look at every boss as a new "level" if you can't beat the level, you suck. Raiding only 2 nights a week, we require 100% attendance and focus. You will get yelled at if you mess up more than once, but it's nothing personal. Be able to take some criticism/ do what you are told to do and I promise we're actually really nice people....on off nights. :P

Socials / any non baddies are welcome as well :)
Come hang out! You wont regret it.

ohh, btw
420 friendly lol. :D
Edited by Bowning on 3/13/2012 10:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
hey im lookin to join your guild im a 397 comb rogue downed maddness muchos times lookin for hardmodes and i like trees too :D
Reply Quote
<3 you're more than welcome to join but we literally just got our rogue last night :/

First week around, with only 5 guildies - H Morch down. (not a great accomplishment, before or after the 10% nerf. but he's dead :O ) after this weeks clear our core players are all 395+ so if anyone is interested we raised the req. from 385 to 390+ for next weeks HEROIC YORSA + ULTRAX. We will be 3/8 HM next week. (any exceptional players will be considered though)

Currently need the following item level 390+ classes for our raid team: 1 Resto Shaman, 1 non feral Tank, 1 DPS with a heal OS, and one Caster DPS.

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
If a spot ever opens up let me know i am 5/8 hm exp if theres anything i can do to help ill be here. Grats on kill!
Reply Quote
bawmp. still need moar for next week. come on guizee <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm interested in your guild. 396 Ret with a Holy and Prot offspec (I can easily gear up my 384 holy to be 385+ in a few minutes with crafts and VP). 8/8N with knowledge of hardmodes. I listen and can learn fights quickly.

I'm just wondering what days and times you are planning to raid for your 2 days.
Reply Quote
so far we only have 5/10 stable raiders we were going to discuss raid times once we have more stable players. most of us are available every day though. quite active mains :)

hmu ingame if you want to raid with us, most likely tonight? prot / ret would be fantastic although i wouldn't mind a holy / ret either :P
Reply Quote
make that 6/10* after khryptic gears his mage :P
Reply Quote
bawmp.
Reply Quote
need a new DK/Ret too.
just cause we're a low level guild doesn't mean we aren't hxc.
people can't take criticism, get butthurt (with their low !@# ilvl...)
or replaced for failing at heroic ultrax nearly 12 times in a row.
seriously, how hard is it to hit a button?

now recruiting players with a brain.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey Bowning, I sent you a mail. =]
Khryptic sent me and invite to the guild and if you need to talk to me, hit me up in game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]