[A] GDKP Saturday March 17th, 2PM - 6PM

90 Human Priest
I know the last 2 weeks have been pretty interesting. We have had to pug spots the last couple weeks and I would like to try and avoid that. I know Goge and Loeghan are a bit iffy on continuing to run this, but I would still like to keep it going. <3 Durdle

UPDATES:
Will be attempting Heroic Morchok assuming we start quickly enough.
All Main Spec DPS are expected to pull 27k+ on Ultrax starting this week, otherwise you are subject to removal. Will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. This is due to the fact we are looking to get some 410 loot.

We will be running the raid composition of: 2 tanks, 6 heals, 17 DPS, with one of the tanks having an offspec.

Roster will be finalized Saturday Morning, about 3 hours before the raid. I will set roster based on Performance, Gold to Spend, and past attendance. If you come, and are under iLvl 390, you are expected to spend gold, otherwise do not expect an invite next week.

We are requiring an iLvl avg of 380 or above to take part.

Bidding will start at 5k gold, and will rise in increments of 500g, with the exception being the first 4 bosses all items will be starting at 3k Gold. Essences will be sold at 70% AH price to the highest roller. Legendary drops will be auctioned off for the ENTIRE raid before the first boss pull, starting at 10k.

You MUST stay to the end of the raid to be eligible for the pot. If you are constantly disconnecting, messing up, or AFK'ing, you will be given 1 warning, at which point you will be removed from the raid and pot eligibility. If you randomly DC or go AFK, you are given 5 minutes to log back on, if you do not, you will be removed from the raid and pot eligibility. If you bid on something and do not pay for it, you will INSTANTLY be disqualified for the pot, except if you immediately say state you misbid.

Post Format:

Name: Kekeke
Spec: Resto
Bank: 50k
Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/kekeke/simple
Notes: I'm awesome.

Before the start of the raid, please be in the channel "GDKP." You are expected to bring your own flasks and food, unless we find someone who can drop them, in which case we will use Pot Funds to purchase them (cheaper then having each person use them individually).

If you have the Cauldron or Seafood feast recipes, please note that on your post.

Tanks:
Leather

Plate

Healers:
Cloth

Leather

Mail

Plate

DPS:

Cloth

Leather Melee

Leather Caster

Mail Melee

Mail Caster

Plate DPS

Armor Class Count
Cloth:
Leather:
Mail:
Plate:

Welcome to the GDKP run. All items (Including BOE's) that drop will be auctioned off to the highest bidder and the gold pot will be split evenly among those who are left at the end of the run.
Essences will be rolled off for 70% of AH price at the end of the raid. Maelstroms will be bid on as a bunch at the end of the raid.
Raid members will only receive their share of the gold pot if they are present in the raid when the final boss dies, no exceptions.
In the event a player is AFK for an extended period without notice - or performs poorly - a fair first warning will be given, but they may be removed from the raid and/or forfeit their share of the pot if it continues.
All Auctions and Bids will be in public raid chat. Items will have minimum bids, but no maximum bid. No private tells for bids are accepted. No loot is reserved. There is no extra loot/gold for the raid leader. Tips are accepted :)
Raid Leaders and Assist are marked in your raid frames, please listen to their instructions.
Feasts + Cauldron costs will come out of the gold pot.
If any of this is unclear or you have questions, please speak up now.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bustonyou
hunter

First post!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Name: Malvette
Spec: 386 Bear tank / 392 Boomkin
Bank: 30k (May bump up to 40k depending how my auctions go today)
Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Malvette/simple
Notes: Cleared as both specs. Not sure why the site won't let me swap characters to post on the druid though, sorry.
Edited by Malv on 3/14/2012 8:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Etherpally ilvl 39whateveritis Holly paladin

Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I had signed up but wont be able to make it this week
Edited by Toojiggyforu on 3/16/2012 9:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
this toon or my enh shaman
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
So this looks pretty dead for this week. Confirmation would be great, I don't want to wake up at 4:30am for nothing. :/
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
It's not so much that I'm iffy on continuing, I've just been obliterated with work the past few weekends, and the next 2 coming up, so I've been unavailable to help run it. If there are enough interested when I'm available, I'll see if I can stir up a group again.
Reply Quote
03/17/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Etherpally
So this looks pretty dead for this week. Confirmation would be great, I don't want to wake up at 4:30am for nothing. :/

But you are living on the other side of a round earth that we all know is flat!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]