[A] Omega needs 1 consistent raider

100 Night Elf Druid
We could make most class/specs work for a solid player but would prefer a sham, lock, or an agility leather user. We raid Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 6:30 to 9:00 server. Our guild is old. we have at least 1 really old person. Our loot system is /roll

http://omega.dkpsystem.com/app.php?apptypeid=1
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
I am that really old person. I will share my butterscotch candies with you if you're a good raider and join us.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
still need
Edited by Flathan on 7/13/2012 3:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
03/18/2012 02:08 PMPosted by Flathan
still need
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
you guys looking for a rogue?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
quite possibly! We have zero rogues or feral kitties, and we have significant amounts of leather and dps weapons that we have to DE every week as we have no one to give them to. Our website link is above. Anyone so inclined may go there and fill out an application.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
o.0
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I just xfered to this server. previous guild fell apart and i was looking for something new, so i figured id start over on a different server. If your looking for a rogue ill be happy to fill the spot
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
A warlock could be useful!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
still looking for a warlock who would be available 3-4 nights a week
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
been vendoring sham tokens. I would be inclined to accept a sham. Any spec really. Preference would be ele>resto>enh

5/8 H

still clearing the place every week
Reply Quote
ill give you my shaman for roznie
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
We have not had a raiding rogue in more than a year, until Roznie

what happened to Shauras? I see you built the legendarys a month ago. Get oranges, stop raiding?

Or you want Roznie for her other talents?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I ar teh Mogue!

(Mage/Rogue)
Reply Quote
shauras tried to clean his computer and put it in the dishwasher
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Idiot. Every one knows you're supposed to use the washing machine.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
i used oxy clean tyvm
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
WE KILLED THE LICH KING

still raiding. could use 1 more. sham or pally healer or some kinda ranged. sp would be useful. or an ele
Reply Quote
still raiding. could use 1 more. sham or pally healer or some kinda ranged. sp would be useful. or an ele

i asked and you turned me down what give
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
You're kinda crazy pops. Crazy in the way that you run the most progressed ally guild on our server and if I were you I would wanna be working in my own group. Would you actually have your sham or pally leave limitless and join Omega? I mean, I probably would be willing, but that also goes against a long standing policy we have had to where we want mains to be real mains as we believe it is best for our guild. I do understand you are an overachiever and I could perhaps pretend I wasn't aware who this new Popshots guy is but it could possibly be difficult to convince some others lol.

I was actually gonna ask you to play last night but you were doing fta
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]