New Tauren model?

100 Human Paladin
03/16/2012 02:30 PMPosted by Sharkos
Better than nothing.

Because it was made in 2011 as opposed to when WoW released, back in 2004.

03/16/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Westbrook
You guys know that the moment we get new models, everyone will be crying about how they liked the old models.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
You guys know that the moment we get new models, everyone will be crying about how they liked the old models.

people hate stuff that other people like.

Everyone in the entire world can not like the same thing.

So yeah. :<
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
03/16/2012 02:19 PMPosted by Liotuse
I have to be honest. I don't see much of a difference except for better textures, more polygons and a smoother animation quality. The textures giving her more details like the markings, muscles, etc.

That's basically all you would need to improve upon the current models. The better textures, additional polygons, and smoother animation are the difference. It would give the characters a lot more detail without sacrificing much of the original.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior

http://vimeo.com/17611685

I have to be honest. I don't see much of a difference except for better textures, more polygons and a smoother animation quality. The textures giving her more details like the markings, muscles, etc.

Ummmm, yeah.... which puts it infinitely ahead of what we have now and underscore the reason for new models. I think many of the people who want new models don't necessarily expect for them to look like a totally new race. I would just like to see them freshened and cleaned up, with a bit more customization available to us.

The femtaur model in that video, while not vastly different, is different enough to fill most of my wish list. First thing I noticed right off the bat was the hair style, which I love, - the cleft up the back of the mane has been minimized - along with most of the obvious symmetry that we have now. He worked on getting rid of some of the muppet mouth syndrome. And the markings.... MARKINGS!!!! OMG MARKINGS!!!!! That model would be absolutely amazing, and more what I have in mind when I thing of female taurens.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Here I thought people were going to hold Blizzard to its usual standards with its game development and ask for more than new textures and more polygons.

Like new models from scratch.

ohoho.
Reply Quote
I would be extremely happy if they updated the Taurens with the Yaungol skin. I know it's a old thread but I didn't want to make a new one when this one existed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Would this be an appropriate time to yell 'NECROMANCY'?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Nay.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I would be extremely happy if they updated the Taurens with the Yaungol skin. I know it's a old thread but I didn't want to make a new one when this one existed.
YOU BUMPED A THREAD
FROM MARCH 2012
Ladies and gentlemen, the biggest necro since the Lich King was created.

You do realize that this is over a year old, do you?!
If a thread has been dead for a year then you should either shut up and not post, or make your own thread. Not necro this one from the middle of Cataclysm.

[/overuseofbbcode]
Edited by Shumi on 4/24/2013 8:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Darn. I saw the title and got all excited... then I noticed a date and got all sad.

My emotions are not to be toyed with like that.

*stomps hoof and runs off crying."
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Ladies and gentlemen, the biggest necro since the Lich King was created.

I lol'd far more than I should have.
Edited by Valliac on 4/24/2013 8:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Is this sort of Necromancy even tolerated in the Horde?

Even Sylvanas wouldn't approve.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'm tempted to go as far back as I can just to break the necro record.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I'm tempted to go as far back as I can just to break the necro record.

Oldest surviving thread on this forum is an advert for <Darkwind>.

I bet they could use a bump.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
Holy necromancy Batman!

I almost got excited when I saw this..now I'm sad...

CURSE YOU FOR RAISING MY HOPES!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
WHY.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Hey guys I'm gonna complain about thread necromancy and post my complaints so that this thread stays bumped, something that directly contradicts my feelings towards thread necromancy!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Hey guys I'm gonna complain about thread necromancy and post my complaints so that this thread stays bumped, something that directly contradicts my feelings towards thread necromancy!

wanna do a bg

im a pretty good healer
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I am really bad at PvP. Really, really bad.

Also, why is your PvP power so low? Is healer/caster gear just lower PvP power in general?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]