New Tauren model?

90 Dwarf Shaman
PvP power has different weights depending on if you're a healer or a dps. I'm resto so I don't get any +damage from it.

if you don't like pvp that's okay but i dont really care about skill level if you wanna do some
Reply Quote
Message me when I'm actually in-game. I'd rather do it on my warrior but her gear is way worse (crafted 458 PvP blues uhrghruhguhg).
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
ok

either character is fine, i don't need gear or anything
Reply Quote
My non-existent tail is wagging! If this is the quality of the likely model updates, I can't wait to see them.

Same here!!!

By the way, these new model updates, are they technically concerning ALL races (except maybe for the pandarens?)?
Edited by Miiyaa on 4/25/2013 6:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
93 Worgen Hunter
04/25/2013 06:49 AMPosted by Miiyaa
My non-existent tail is wagging! If this is the quality of the likely model updates, I can't wait to see them.

Same here!!!

By the way, these new model updates, are they technically concerning ALL races (except maybe for the pandarens?)?

My understanding is only the vanilla races are getting updates for now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]