I hate you, battleground.

85 Dwarf Shaman
So, I'm just not winning these BG's,
Is it any different over on Horde? Do you guys actually win or is it just my luck? I've played ally for a long time on another server and we kept losing, so I faction changed and somehow I carried on losing in every match as Horde..
So yeah, basically - do you guys even win most of your BG's over on Horde? :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Dude

They dont they win all the time only at certain times other times its ally's ftw but you must make sure you are geared, gemmed, enchanted and reforged and have a few tricks up your sleve then you might be able to pull off a win during the times the expiranced Horde PVP players are on

P.S. hope to see ya to do ICC25 on sat
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I try to to stay away from Holiday bgs, you get the flock of morons. Early morning seems to be prime time for me.
Reply Quote
I've done okay on holiday BGs WHEN players are willing to communicate and devise a plan prior to the start. It often seems like I can guess the outcome based on the level of constructive chat and planning.

If nobody talks, ask open-ended questions like "docks or hanger?" "green or blue gate?" "WW or mines?" It usually kick-starts the discussion and sometimes you put together a good plan without trying to appear like you're ordering people to do things your way.

(And if only one person answers with "UR MOM LOL" you can leave the group before you waste any more time.)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
I've been losing a lot in the Bgs lately. Came back to WoW after 6months of not playing and suddenly the alliance in our battlegroup seems to be winning every time. But this is accurate as the how it'll usually go:

I've done okay on holiday BGs WHEN players are willing to communicate and devise a plan prior to the start. It often seems like I can guess the outcome based on the level of constructive chat and planning.

If nobody talks, ask open-ended questions like "docks or hanger?" "green or blue gate?" "WW or mines?" It usually kick-starts the discussion and sometimes you put together a good plan without trying to appear like you're ordering people to do things your way.

(And if only one person answers with "UR MOM LOL" you can leave the group before you waste any more time.)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
This is amazing, because I'd swear Alliance always wins. Maybe it's just the time of day that I'm usually able to play at, but Horde seems to always have zero strategy and zero healers.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
If you are able, the really early am seems to be perfect for Horde. 4am-8am
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]