Should I stop beating my wife??

80 Blood Elf Paladin
at chess.

On a side note hai guises, remember me :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Name rings a distant bell, no clue who you are though.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
No, you must keep your alpha dog status of chess, if you start letting her win, god knows what would happen......
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
To those who do not remember me (no clue how that is humanly possible) I shall remind you.
I am THE lawyer, THE paladin of vashj (not capitalized on purpose) THE troll, THE pvper, THE healer and THE tanker of ALL successfull raids.

I am THE legend and all those that disagree are simply haters and fail trolls as it is impossible to hate an individual such as me.

Feel free to attempt to troll me ( I say so as I KNOW there will be trolls and I can do nothing to prevent them, if I let them, it will make me look good)

Edit: I await the second bucknasty sees this.
Edited by Lawyer on 3/16/2012 1:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
You're the pally I smacked around on my dk in wrath, how can I forget
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
TBI
you're bad
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Nobody EVER smacked me around. I was always the best unless I was simply trying to let people win in order for them to feel better about themselves when in reality they sucked.... But not for free
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
It was simply actions to make up for my violent intercourse with everybodies, and I do mean EVERYBODIES mothers on this server. Including mine.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
TBI
you're less funny than me
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
I am not in any way making an attempt to be funny, I swear. Don't look at this ---> (x)

You are cool not.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I am not in any way making an attempt to be funny, I swear. Don't look at this ---> (x)

You are cool not.

Even I find you annoying. That's saying something.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
You know what? I think that you are
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Death Knight
Hummuna hummuna hummuna, the cow jumped over the moom, hummuna hummuna hummuna.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Hummuna hummuna hummuna, the cow jumped over the moom, hummuna hummuna hummuna.

a

*cough* you are stupid *cough*

Who said that??^

Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
03/16/2012 12:21 PMPosted by Hipstrwizard
No, you must keep your alpha dog status of chess, if you start letting her win, god knows what would happen......

I apologize for forgetting you as I did not seem to notice your post due to the overwhelming feeling that took me over when people said that I am "bad" (funny people)

But I thank you as this shall help me in the near future and prevent all further undue distress involving this subject.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
accent is gone by the way :D
(for the most part)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
TBI
If she stumbles...just shoot her again
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey weldog remember how i kicked your !@# in every wg 1v1 even with the tenacity?
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
NAT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]