(H) Void Recruitment Thread

90 Blood Elf Paladin
PVE
Void has evolved into a fun, casual guild with a tight-nit community of friends. We are looking for members who are interested in having fun, while excelling at playing their class to its fullest potential. We offer guild repairs, as well as gems, flasks, and enchants to our raiders in most cases. Patch 4.3 was a build up period for us, forming our core raid group and a solid community, come join us as we take on MoP!

Recruitment - First Group

Needs
High Demand - Non DK tank with DPS OS
Medium Demand - rDPS, preferably Warlock or Shaman
Medium Demand - Healer, preferably Shaman or Resto Druid
High Demand - Anyone who knows how to play their class to its fullest potential and is dedicated to performing at their maximum ability.

Raid Times
8 - 10 PM EST. Tuesday - Thursday

If interested, please send an in game mail, or a tell to Place.
Edited by Place on 10/8/2012 6:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated the OP.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Group 2 no longer raids Thursday's btw.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Times have been updated.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Only DPS is needed currently for group two.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Second group is being reformed at the moment. Times will be announced when the group is all put together, raiders are still needed for that group.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated raid times and recruitment list, looking for raiders interested in pushing Hard Modes!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Heals are in medium need for the first group. Looking to fill up the small cracks in our raid so we can have a successful group for hardmodes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Looking to get group one filled up, bump.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Second group's time is up, we need everything for it. Perfect way to get your alts into DS and eventually run Heroics.

Also, looking to fill group one so we can start actively running Hardmodes, we are not interested in teaching new people each week so we are looking for dedicated members.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
if u guys could start at midnight you could have me and my dk
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
My dk
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you're interested PST. me or send me a mail in-game, we can work something out.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
hi there this is billbrasky/Mcdubble just letting you know i in-game mailed u on my mage figured i'd post on my Lock too since u need one
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll try to catch you online or shoot you a mail back, looking forward to working something out.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Ok, I am looking to join a raiding guild. I have 8\8 and 1/8 hard mode in ds. I have a tank and dps set. Tank is 394 with 102% avoidness and atm I am arms with 393, but I have the gear for fury same ilevel. Right now I work nights from 7:30pm to 7:30 am ct but I will mostly go back to working days. Atm I am free Friday and saterdays all day, and all Sunday until 11:30 pm ct. Pst me for more info in game and I am willing to run randomes or lfr with you all If need be.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've talked with you a few times and I'm interested in having you join. I will PST you in-game and we can work something out.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Bumping for our second group. We need one healer and DPS, looking to get the ball rolling with it next week!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump, we still need DPS for G2. G1 is progressing through Hardmodes currently as well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump, still need people for our second group!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]