Rated BGs {A}

85 Human Warrior
I recently transferred to this server and I am looking for a Rated Battleground team. I am also willing to start my own team if there are enough people interested.

Just a little about myself. I play a Prot Warrior with an Arms offspec for matches that do not need a Prot Warrior. I currently have 5015 Res and about 172k HP unbuffed. I had a Win to lost ratio of 16-5 that got me to a 1600 rating in Season 10, but was not playing a lot. I reached 1800+ on my DK during Season 11. My team had lost a couple of key members to our team and couldn't find suitable replacements. So games had stopped. Armory link to DK is below;

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/R%C3%AAla/simple

As I said; I'm fine with being picked up on a RBG team or starting my own. Just need to know if there is any interest for people to join.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Maybe, just maybeeeeeeeeeee on my rshammy, since there isn't anything to do on this server than just chill with dye @ sw gates and afk!
Reply Quote
03/16/2012 09:10 AMPosted by Lilbubheelz
, since there isn't anything to do on this server than just chill with dye @ sw gates and afk!

FALSE.

03/16/2012 09:10 AMPosted by Lilbubheelz
afk!

now THAT is the only thing to do, dye isnt on enough to afk at stormwind gates :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
=(!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]