397 Mage lf Raiding Guild

85 Human Mage
I am looking for an alliance 25 man raiding that is in need of a mage. I have had my mage for 5 years and raiding for 4 years. Currently at 2/8 Heroic DS 25man experienced. 6/7 Heroic Firelands. MS Fire OS Arcane. I am available to raid Tues-Thurs & Sundays if needed from 730-11pm server. I am an team player and will not tolerate drama. I come prepared and well researched on fights. I am looking for a guild that is fun to be in and have the same goal of getting end game content down. I would be moving my 394 Druid tank/cat over as well with me. PST me in game or leave a note here. Thanks.
Edited by Aristianna on 3/10/2012 6:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
91 Orc Death Knight
ever consider xferring to horde side? http://sacredimmortals-malfurion.enjin.com/home
if you want to app in.

all the info is up on the website, im not going to stonewall the forum with a huge giant !@# wall of text.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]