Scroll of Resurrection never got the email...

90 Night Elf Hunter
I never received my Scroll of Resurrection that a friend emailed to me. Why is this? and Can we do anything that I might get it soon?
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
I have the same issue I put a ticket in and have got no response.
Reply Quote
2 Orc Warrior
How long ago did your friend send it? They only send them out once a day at the end of the day.

Did they send it to the right battenet address? It's easy to misspell something.

And also, check your spam folder in your email, for some reason my SoR invite was in there, even though I had set blizzard and battle net into my accepted senders filter.
Reply Quote
92 Human Death Knight
http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/scroll-of-resurrection-faq

Why didn’t my friend receive my Scroll of Resurrection invitation?

Scroll of Resurrection invitations are sent out once per day to all qualifying accounts. It may take some time for your friend to receive their invitation.

Check your received invitations in account management under scroll of resurrection. You may have the option to claim it without the email.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Same. First one worked perfectly fine. Waited a few days and sent an invite to another account yesterday at about 10am. Email notification has yet to be seen. Logged into to battle.net and the invitation is NOT there either.

Checked FAQ - account that was sent the invite does meet the requirements.

Anyone?
Edited by Alttabbed on 3/13/2012 6:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Same. First one worked perfectly fine. Waited a few days and sent an invite to another account yesterday at about 10am. Email notification has yet to be seen. Logged into to battle.net and the invitation is NOT there either.

Anyone?

I'm seeing 3 accounts on this Battle.net. One was sent and received, and I'm not seeing any others sent, are you sure it actually worked? Have to tried to send another?

If this was from an account on a different Battle.net, I'd need a character name/realm to look into this further.

These are limited in how many can be sent within a given timeframe - and they also go out in batches.
Reply Quote
I've been waiting a few hours on an email. Will it work for me if I just took the 7 day trial Blizzard offered me?
Reply Quote
92 Human Death Knight
03/13/2012 08:06 AMPosted by Toothbrush
Will it work for me if I just took the 7 day trial Blizzard offered me?

That will invalidate your ability to accept a scroll, as you will no longer be inactive.

You may not need to wait on the email, which are sent out in batches and can take a while -

• Go to account management: https://us.battle.net/account/management/

• Click on the account the scroll was sent to

• Click on Referrals & Rewards

• Click on Scroll of Resurrection

• Click on Received Invitations

• See if you have any invitations waiting
Reply Quote
03/13/2012 08:09 AMPosted by Maul
Will it work for me if I just took the 7 day trial Blizzard offered me?

That will invalidate your ability to accept a scroll, as you will no longer be inactive.
Well, looks like Blizzard won't be getting any of my money.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin

Anyone?

I'm seeing 3 accounts on this Battle.net. One was sent and received, and I'm not seeing any others sent, are you sure it actually worked? Have to tried to send another?

If this was from an account on a different Battle.net, I'd need a character name/realm to look into this further.

These are limited in how many can be sent within a given timeframe - and they also go out in batches.

I appreciate the prompt response!

Yes, I've tried sending another this morning but I get the error message saying too many have been sent. Is it possible it is still in queue?

I copy/paste the name so I'm sure it was spelled correctly.

Realm: Agamaggan
Character: Heafstaag (random name generator fail)
Reply Quote
92 Human Death Knight
03/13/2012 08:31 AMPosted by Toothbrush

I guess you are saying that you already did accept the 7 days. You can call Billing and see if they can assist in any way. They may be able to manually apply the SoR to your account if you have an invite lined up.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
I am having the same issue right now, friend trying to send me a scroll, havent recieved an email yet but he swears he sent it, he is unable to send another because it says i have already recieved one. I would like to give blizzard money, too bad...so sad..
Reply Quote
92 Human Death Knight
03/13/2012 08:49 AMPosted by Foneybullony
I am having the same issue right now, friend trying to send me a scroll, havent recieved an email yet but he swears he sent it, he is unable to send another because it says i have already recieved one. I would like to give blizzard money, too bad...so sad..

Did you try what I outlined in post #9?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent

I appreciate the prompt response!

Yes, I've tried sending another this morning but I get the error message saying too many have been sent. Is it possible it is still in queue?

I copy/paste the name so I'm sure it was spelled correctly.

Realm: Agamaggan
Character: Heafstaag (random name generator fail)

I do see one sent, and it's queued - which means it's in line, but hasn't been sent out yet.

You can also check in Account Management, if one has been sent - you should be able to claim it directly from there - although it does actually need to be sent first.
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Druid
03/10/2012 09:09 AMPosted by Luminathis
I never received my Scroll of Resurrection that a friend emailed to me. Why is this? and Can we do anything that I might get it soon?

I was having problems too, but the advice from Maul appears to have solved the problem.

Honestly, I don't really understand why they chose to bury something like that so deep into the account info. It should be some kind of special notice on the main page, especially for people who haven't been using the new system for a long period of time.

Edited by Nuleck on 3/13/2012 9:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
03/13/2012 08:49 AMPosted by Foneybullony

These emails are sent out daily at one time. If he just sent it and you haven't received it yet, this is normal. Give it 24 hours.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Well this is really strange. My buddy sent me one about an hour ago...and I just got it. Yet the one I sent yesterday still has yet to be seen...

Explanation?
Reply Quote
03/13/2012 08:41 AMPosted by Maul

I guess you are saying that you already did accept the 7 days. You can call Billing and see if they can assist in any way. They may be able to manually apply the SoR to your account if you have an invite lined up.
I put in a ticket to see if that'll do anything. It's lame that they start this as they're giving out free trials. I haven't been following any WoW news for quite a while and have never heard of any Scroll of Resurrection until a couple of days ago.

Thanks for the help.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
i havent played since 2010, and my b/f sent me a SoR but i never received it. while i was waiting for the scroll i purchased an authenticator online for added security, and thaught maybe if i renewed my subscription i would get the scroll. still no scroll and now i am not eligable.. i would like to know is there anyway we could still use a SoR even though we already renewed our game subscription on this account??
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]