Maybe next Season

85 Human Warrior
Well this season I won't get 2200, but hopefully I improve each season, and expansion. This season has been a great season for me. I've played with a lot of great people, and hope to play with some of them next season. Little by little i'll make it. :)
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
03/11/2012 12:22 AMPosted by Pladelol
Well this season I won't get 2200, but hopefully I improve each season, and expansion. This season has been a great season for me. I've played with a lot of great people, and hope to play with some of them next season. Little by little i'll make it. :)

You still haven't broken 2200?
Reply Quote
6 Blood Elf Rogue
you know the games in a horrible state when truewan and that inbred omega can get t2. especially on the same team.
Reply Quote
38 Human Rogue
03/14/2012 07:27 AMPosted by Timtebowx
you know the games in a horrible state when truewan and that inbred omega can get t2. especially on the same team.

Hahahahahaha. That made my day. Thanks little level 6.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
dont understand the truwann hate. remember watching my lil bro play when he had em on his team... and sure it wasnt the OMG GLAD SKILLZ JOIN A PRO TEAM! kinda player... but its definate thats he's a very fundamentally sound player that is only lacking the little bit of icing on the cake to be something special... that next level....

maybe im a fan boy.. but im sticking too it XD!
Reply Quote
77 Human Warrior
03/14/2012 07:27 AMPosted by Timtebowx
^ Obviously butthurt because Truewan has a better rating. Ironically... Truewan is like the Tebow of arena, no one thinks he can do it... lol.
Edited by Rainshadow on 3/15/2012 1:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
38 Human Rogue
03/15/2012 12:44 AMPosted by Truewanx
Saiyanmaster is mad because he can barely hit 2k running triple DPS this season (LOL).

HAHAHAHAHA that's hilarious. First off, i've hit 2200 more times this season then you have level 85's. Second, we've done 12 games running triple DPS.
Gratz on your 3rd 2.2k of your life though! I remember those days.
Reply Quote
38 Human Rogue
Paladins are overpowered? (We're talking about holy ofc, ret is OP) Please tell me the ratio of top healers between priests, shamis, palis, and druids.

This seasons highest rated team is not 2600. Please get your facts straight bud.
Reply Quote
38 Human Rogue
Was considering it sarcasm because of typical haters calling anything I play OP. Nice try :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Why is 2200 such a big deal?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]