[H-RP] Undercity Census seeking new members!

87 Undead Warlock
*BUMP, for great justice.*
90 Undead Warlock
Harray! Page two!

Also, I found something which will interest the Forsaken Councel greatly...
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4217492168
Rally the dead! Sound the Horns and beat the drums! Let loose the plaguehounds of war!
Er, I mean... "We shall face any challenge, any threat to our rightful holdings in these lands."
90 Undead Warlock
Bumping to the top again.
And a big thumbs up to Centorian for all his hard work in the recruitment department, we finally have a good few active members! And it's only going to get better from here!
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Can I be a spelling <insert banned word for member of specific German institution> pretty please?
Edited by Voragos on 3/19/2012 4:38 AM PDT
90 Undead Warlock
Did I miss spell a few things? Or do you just like the fancy armband and shiney black boots?
90 Undead Warlock
We number Twenty Six now, with an average of Five active now. Though we are still seeking to recruit more active members! Also hoping to make a few allies outside of our own race, and maybe even recruit a few none forsaken...

What we really need are breathers who have a well founded reputation with their respective part of the RP community.
90 Undead Warlock
Bump.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Zeleted.
Edited by Voragos on 4/13/2012 8:25 AM PDT
90 Undead Warlock
Thanks Vor, for the bump and pointhing all of that out. As I myself stated on the entry, if i miss spelled something, by all means point it out. And thanks for the complement... Perhaps it's a good enough ad for you to roll up a fresh deader to join our ranks? Or might you have what it takes to be our first breathing representative of the living races?
Edited by Catteline on 3/21/2012 8:26 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Enjoying the cross guild RP.

Bump.
90 Undead Warlock
Glad you enjoyed it, and early morning bump!
90 Blood Elf Hunter
03/21/2012 08:25 AMPosted by Catteline
Thanks Vor, for the bump and pointhing all of that out. As I myself stated on the entry, if i miss spelled something, by all means point it out. And thanks for the complement... Perhaps it's a good enough ad for you to roll up a fresh deader to join our ranks? Or might you have what it takes to be our first breathing representative of the living races?

No problem, just doing my duty as thatboredguyontheforums. I actually might have a deader, but he's more of an actor than a politician. That might be workable, though. Another point to note is that I tend to be on Allianceside more than Horde, but I have been looking for some Horde RP. The next time I get on him, I'll find one of your members and I suppose we can arrange a meeting to see where you think he'd be suitable for.
90 Undead Warlock
Bump for the Census!
90 Undead Warlock
*Bumps with a stick*
90 Undead Warlock
*Sad poke*
100 Worgen Druid
03/26/2012 08:39 AMPosted by Catteline
*Sad poke*

Why so sad forsaken clone?
90 Undead Warlock
The guild is booming, yet i'm still the only one bumping the thread ~.~
90 Undead Warlock
Had a lot of fun RPing with one of your people in Brill last night.

*bump*
90 Undead Warlock
Thanks ^.^ We've been growing more and more as of late. And a deal was just cut to have Ironfang Enforcers (or something like that) RPishly replace some of the orc overseers in Undercity...

This should make things interesting... Of course, if another orc clan/guild would like in on the same deal, then by all means contact either myself or one of the other UC-coalition guild leaders, and maybe we can set up rotation dates for which orc guild is represented in our most welcoming halls?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]