Rate the Transmogrified Death Knight Above

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
7/10 but I hate the purple ICC set so I'm biased get the blue and Ill bump you to 9/10.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Not a fan of the all black look but you're seems original. 8/10
85 Dwarf Death Knight
8/10 matches well, i just dont like it
90 Night Elf Death Knight
9/10 very nice setup boots look a little off with that set though
90 Human Death Knight
03/20/2012 12:18 AMPosted by Tyraess

6/10
I'm not digging the shoulders. It just doesn't go with the rest of your gear.

Also, why not use Ravager as your axe? It would go great with your Scarlet Monastary tabard.
90 Goblin Death Knight
03/20/2012 04:49 AMPosted by Skyblade

6/10

Also, why not use Ravager as your axe? It would go great with your Scarlet Monastary tabard.

9/10. I don't feel that the mace fits very well, 'less you were a Draenei.
92 Worgen Death Knight
03/20/2012 08:55 AMPosted by Mighella

6/10

9/10. I don't feel that the mace fits very well, 'less you were a Draenei.

Wow, that is some very pretty sword you have there lady. I might just have to go and farm me the two weapons needed to create it. 8/10
85 Orc Death Knight
Nice Ashford, I love the T10. 8/10

As I get more T13, I mog it back to my T12, I love the look of the T12 Dk set. I will probably continue to do this until I have a full T13 set.
85 Dwarf Death Knight
if you find a gold and black helmet i will tottally copy your transmog, that looks sick
90 Human Death Knight
pally reporting in. i would like to get the vp pally belt for a better match but its a pretty complete set as it is now, imperial plate belt, t13 vp look a like helm and boots, everything else is righteous dungeon set from various bc dungeons and cloak is white with gold fringe. ive been looking around for a good sword but have yet to find one that i like.
90 Human Death Knight
Like it all except the boots for some reason. Belt could probably match better.

8.5/10
85 Undead Death Knight
5/10. Good concept, but the patterns and coloration don't match. Find some black plate to go with those shoulders and it could be very good.

Edit: Also the axe doesn't fit the simplistic theme of the armor at all. Look for a plain-but-not-ugly blue axe that isn't fantastical and ridiculous but not too simple either.
Edited by Corpseicle on 3/20/2012 4:57 PM PDT
90 Human Death Knight
Black plate to go with grey shoulders? No thanks. Meh, this looks good when im bashing noobs in randoms. The axe stands out.

Looking good except for the hood. I hate the dk starting hood. 8/10.
85 Human Death Knight
Transmogs are overrated.
85 Undead Death Knight
Black plate to go with grey shoulders? No thanks. Meh, this looks good when im bashing noobs in randoms. The axe stands out.

By black I just kind of meant dark.

@Tole 7/10 for the set, not a fan of biki-plate but I like that you can do it while keeping a Death Knight theme (somehow), that weapon is just hurting my eyes it's so bright in contrast. If you want a bright weapon, make it red.
85 Blood Elf Death Knight

By black I just kind of meant dark.

@Tole 7/10 for the set, not a fan of biki-plate but I like that you can do it while keeping a Death Knight theme (somehow), that weapon is just hurting my eyes it's so bright in contrast. If you want a bright weapon, make it red.

7/10. Like the wrathful set, but not a fan of the hood with it. Helmet is one of my favorites.
85 Undead Death Knight
8/10. I love your set, but the shoulders (despite having red on them) seem sort of out of place. It's a shame you don't raid as Ragnaros' Pauldrons of Recurring Flame would go perfectly with that set. Nice choice of weapons.
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
03/20/2012 06:41 PMPosted by Corpseicle
8/10. I love your set, but the shoulders (despite having red on them) seem sort of out of place. It's a shame you don't raid as Ragnaros' Pauldrons of Recurring Flame would go perfectly with that set. Nice choice of weapons.

Yeah. The pauldrons I want are from Heroic Firelands. I wish I had time to join a raiding guild. I mainly just log on and do stuff I can solo run or LFD/LFR. And actually, I would use heroic spaulders of manifold eyes... but the drop rate is like 3% and like you said, I don't raid. D: This is what it would look like with my sunreaver tabard. I have all of the pieces shown except shoulders. =/

http://www.wowhead.com/profile=21718333
Edited by Frankee on 3/20/2012 6:55 PM PDT
85 Undead Death Knight
Paladin shoulders? Yeah those work too. I've seen a few DK's just go with the full H T12 Paladin set that actually looks pretty good.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]