Daville - Joe (to his friends) RIP

90 Night Elf Priest
On March 11th at about 11:00 at night Joe went to Heaven. He suffered an asthma attack and they say a blood clot dislodged and ended his life.

I met Daville 7 years ago and enjoyed many hours playing WoW with him. He played a mean Warlock.

May he rest in peace.

Sherri
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
i had the pleasure of becoming friends with Daville. its such a shame that hes no longer with us ='(. i'm going to miss his company and his humor. hes going to be missed terribly. R.I.P my dear friend and i'll see you in the afterlife <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gnomeregan/Daville/advanced

RIP
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Sheri, You know me Troy Daniel. Joe Morris Jr. & I were real ID friends for a very long time. We played together ever since BC. I am deeply saddened to hear this news as he and I had many many enjoyable times together in World of Warcraft. There simply isn't a better quality individual on gnomeregan than Daville. I will pass this information on to our guild on Aggramar as well. Davile was his warlock over there. I miss you Joe Morris Jr. You were a testament to the type of player each of us desires to play with. God Rest his Soul. This is truly a sad day for gnomeregan
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Rest in Peace Brother Joe Morris Jr. I miss you tremendously.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
My condolences to the family.
Reply Quote
It was not too long ago 2006-2007 when it was this very Warlock that graced my Tank with his exceptionally talented firepower. When you tank for Daville n company let me say Even back in the day with the best gear in game he made me work just to hold that aggro. Without his firepower though how exactly could we down bosses? A true testament to the DPS classes.
He was there throughout Burning Crusade topping the meters, he was likewise there through Wrath, and he was also there to see Deathwing Fall. His name should live on...

"The saddest part of losing your friend is logging in with the knowledge that your friend will not be logging in again,...that hurts."

I used to look forward to when Brother Daville logged in so we could cut up and have a few laughs. Perhaps what a friend told me today is true "Remember those laughs, good times, and adventures we shared and hold onto those memories." See you in Heaven Joe.....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
RIP man! will be missed. will keep ur name alive on gnomer!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
We had the pleasure of playing with Daville many, many times here in Saints and Sinners. He was a great player, the consummate gentleman, and a fun person to play with as a whole.

While this is just a game, it gave us the opportunity to meet someone like Daville. Hard to put a price on something like that.

/salute
/mourn
Reply Quote
So that's why I've noticed something odd about this server that I couldn't put my finger on for a few weeks. We were missing him on our server.

I wish he may rest in peace, even though we had not talked much, we did know each other. He was a gentleman with a keen sense of humor, and will be missed much by me.

I wish that player-crafted mounts would display their maker, so when I mouseover my Sandstone Drake, it would say <Made by Daville>.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
@ Magykalfyre he made my sandstone drake too and i use it often to remind me of him. hated leaving the server because i knew i would be leaving him behind. wish i had a chance to chat with him 1 more time before he passed away ='(
Edited by Jûne on 3/25/2012 11:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I used to play with Daville when i was alliance and mostly played my rogue Zanatos. I'm sorry to hear of his passing, my best wishes to the friends and family of Joe.
Reply Quote
Had some good memories playing with Daville back in TBC, shocking to no hes gone ;(

RIP Man
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
For some reason that name seems very familiar. I feel like I should know it, but I don't.

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear this. RIP brotato.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
laf he was the warlock that always sat on the call to arms sign in the dwarven district in SW, dunno if that helps any
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
:( Daville was one of the few people I actually liked on Gnomer, and he was a pretty cool guy, as far as I knew. RIP man, you're awesome, and you'll always be awesome. Also, condolences to his family, hope they can make it through. :(
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Priest
I never knew Daville, but reading these posts makes me wish I had he sounds like a pretty cool guy. R.I.P our Gnomeregan brother, may heavens light guide you to paradise.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
He used to be my friend and he helped me alot...I just found out, i started playing again and kept looking to see if he would log on. But now i know why he isn't. RIP to a good person.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Hunter
I've had the pleasure of running with Daville many time, mostly during WotLK. I didn't have the chance to catch up with him and pug up raids after Cata, which I now regret dearly.

The time I remember best was a horrible 25 man pug for ICC. Daville, Whyte, Sippie and I banded together and forced the ungemmed, unenchanted PvP geared rogue who was failing at leading to pass the lead to Sippie. He would have figured it out if he had just joined Vent with the rest of us. That's how he ended up on my friend's list.

I'm gonna miss you, Daville.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]