Idea to cure boredom.......

90 Orc Shaman
I rarely post on the forums, but for this idea, I need as much input as possible. I am was thinking the other day, how boring things are Horde side for pvp....and I think i figured out a way to make things interesting.

I propose we start a tournament-like event where we can all gather and have our own version of arena. The only difference is instead of awarding conquest points.....we duel/fight for gold and/or other prizes.

The first "event" I would like to give a prize of 2k gold to a winner of 12 consecutive(wins) matches /best 3 out of 5. I am still trying to figure out the details of it, (such as CD management) and where it will be located. I would like to have it held at the arena area in STV, gurubashi(sp) arena and eventually other places.

I also call it "BloodSport"

Hopefully I will sort out the details and I will post it here soon.

Hopefully this isnt against some rules or something lol, but please let me know what you think!

TLDR verion: have an idea of doing arena, to win gold and to get out of org due to boredom, pst me in game for details
Edited by Maverìk on 3/13/2012 6:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
DEFINITELY interested
should make it 2v2 and make a pot. We can always figure something out
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qU2j12Ty0Q

you're very welcome.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I thought about 2v2 or something, but I thought it would be more interesting if people can actually see what is happening, kinda like the gladiator games or spartacus lol. But I still would like to get something of that nature started.

I do have a couple of people on the ally side, but I also trying to figure out how to give something like a prize or something to everyone that wants to participate.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]