Cross Realm Raiding Project - PUGJobs

100 Orc Warrior
Welcome to PUGJobs, fun with strangers.

As WoW servers have seen a recent decline in consistent and quality raiding for more casual players, my guild and I decided to put something together using some of the newer services given to us by the guys at Openraid, in order to counteract the troubles with recruiting that we have seen so many guilds dealing with. Cross realm raiding is a feature we believe will be vital to the continued long term success of Word of Warcraft, and we intend on being at the forefront of this new opportunity. We have a regular set schedule of cross realm raiding content for transmog, achievements, heroics, “challenge modes”, and more. Our goal is to have a constantly active, and constantly expanding, community of raiders who run all sorts of World of Warcraft raid content for fun, but with goals. All of our raids will have an OpenRaid reference, so please make sure you head over there to sign up for our raids. If you do not wish to use Openraid, please contact us at least 48 hours prior to the raid time in order to guarantee your spot in the raid.

PUGJobs wants to do our best to create an environment that promotes fun and success. Down bosses, and enjoy the process. Get achievements, and have some laughs. Throughout the weeks we update a running white and black list of people in order to maximize both fun and success for everyone. In general, if you are a good player and a good person, you will be all set with PUGJobs. No one gets autokicked for a wipe, but at the same time, if you are a problem for the raid, you will be removed. We want to foster the good times, and people who take away from that will be removed and not welcome back.

The overall goal of all of these old content runs (we will also be doing DS10 runs on our server, US-Zul’jin, but sadly that doesn’t apply to most of you) will be to establish a community of people who are in a similar boat to us and want to run content, even if it isn’t cutting edge progression, and have some fun. Maybe you are a hardcore raider with an alt that doesn’t fit into your guild alt runs, maybe you are in a position like we are with a slowly eroding guild, maybe you are just a good player who doesn’t have a guild right now. Regardless, we would like this to organically evolve into a group of people who have fun raiding together, encourage each other to do better in a happy manner, and down stuff. Who knows, maybe even have the community run franchised raids at some point? All of this leads up to MoP, where the current raid tier will be available to cross realm raiding, and our idea can truly shine through. So sign up, run some raids, get some loot and achieves, and remember…you too can have fun with strangers!

Check out http://pugjobs.com for more information and our raid schedule.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Guinthel contributed positively to a thread.

SAY IT AIN'T SO!

Liked.
Edited by Guldurdir on 3/16/2012 5:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
tldr

not sure whats worse, your post or my reply

+rep if i helped

So just out of curiosity, if you would be so kind to respond, what is wrong with my post? Is there something we are doing wrong?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]