[H] Animosity 5/8 Heroics Recruiting

100 Pandaren Priest

<Animosity> is currently looking to build our active raiding roster and are looking for several exceptional players to join us in Heroic Dragon Soul.

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild that values three key items:
  • Having Fun & Enjoying this game
  • Raid Progression
  • Balance of "Real Life" time and "Raid Time"
  • We raid 10-mans and raid on the following days:
    Main Raid - 5/8 Heroics: Sundays/Mondays 6pm-9pm MST
    Development Raid - 3/8 Heroics: Fridays 7pm-10pm MST

I am currently looking to recruit the following classes/specs
  • Paladin Tank
  • Balance Druid OR Elemental Shaman
  • *If you are interested in applying and your class is not listed, I will not ignore your request. I am always looking for strong, experienced players that share the same core values that we do and am willing to work around our roster if you are good fit.

The Recruitment Process:
  • If you are accepted in as a recruit, we will be placing you in our Development raid on Fridays to see where you stand in terms of gear & performance.
  • If you fit the bill, we move you to the Sunday/Monday raids where we spend much more time on progression.
  • The time period as a recruit can last anywhere from a minimum to 2 weeks to a month. After the recruitment period is over, I will provide any feedback applicable and let you know where you stand as far as raid spots.
  • Loot System
    Loot is distributed via Master Looter by me. Awarding loot takes many different factors in mind such as:
  • Raid Attendance & Performance
  • Current Gear Level of yourself versus your peers
  • Current needs of the raid **This is the most important factor
  • Raid Atmosphere
    Must be able to take jokes. We joke around a lot, but when it's time to be serious we're serious. We also make a lot of gay jokes, but it's ok because half our raid is gay anyways (or questionably straight).

A more comprehensive set of expectations will be communicated if you are accepted in as a recruit.

If you are interested in applying, please contact Chantelle on Doomhammer. I can also be found on the following toons
  • Flamfives
  • Soulglo
  • Cohnmuffins
  • Edited by Chantelle on 3/17/2012 2:02 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Mage
    Bump for awesome guild :P
    Reply Quote
    99 Draenei Paladin
    holy crap you guys are 5/8? <3! miss you all a lot :<

Reply Quote
    100 Pandaren Priest
    updated, I'd take a good elemental shaman if a good boomkin isn't available.
    Reply Quote
    100 Pandaren Priest
    Updated. 3 heroics down in our development raid. Looking for the few great players on Doomhammer Horde left to join us.
    Edited by Chantelle on 3/17/2012 2:03 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Shaman
    03/17/2012 02:02 AMPosted by Chantelle
    Looking for the few great players on Doomhammer Horde left to join us.
    Reply Quote
    100 Pandaren Priest
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Hunter
    03/13/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Chantelle
    (or questionably straight).

Reply Quote
    100 Blood Elf Paladin
    Reply Quote
    100 Pandaren Priest

Still looking for another ranged to fill in ranks.
    Reply Quote
    85 Worgen Hunter
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)