Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
no lie :D.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
How's the book coming along?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Its coming along but I had to put it on hold again thanks to bad juju. Pretty much going to be chillin on here again and just getting back on mah feet.

Dunno if Im going to have the schedule to raid anymore thanks to me working 11-7 at night from home as an ISP tech (Im actually getting paid to type this right now :D.)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Well there's always room in Fey, and hey, if you wanna try to get something running that suits your times, there's always a plethora of alts and casuals around.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Heck man, I gotta run the raids first before I can try to put something together. Gotta know the content first (plus get caught up gear wise which im already almost done sadly....damned easy too.) I am looking for a steady guild though since im working on getting caught up on stuff so my guild rep is going to be started over as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]