<My Life for Aiur> WTS achieves/titles/mounts

90 Night Elf Death Knight
EDIT 5/3/12: We would like to thank all of our buyers for their time and efforts and especially for dealing with us and our trollfest of a guild. We've raised several million gold through this topic for our MoP progression and we're extremely happy with where we are at the moment. That said, outside of requests for Ragnaros/Deathwing mounts and the Deathwing title, we are closing this topic for the time being.

Additionally, we're lowering the price of the Deathwing mount and title to reflect the ease of the encounter after the 20% nerf to 175k for the mount and 100k for the title only.

We may still consider selling the other items such as tier 11 achievements on a case by case basis, just add me to real id and we'll talk. I'd like to thank all of our buyers again for their business and hope to see you all again in MoP.

original sales post below with updated prices:

<My Life for Aiur> is offering all Cataclysm raiding achievements, titles and gear as we prepare for Mists of Pandaria. We accept only gold transactions, though we do have options available for cross realm interest.

Prices are not necessarily final and package deals will be considered, but be prepared to spend in the close neighborhood of the listed prices.

-----

MOUNTS/TITLES:
Heroic Madness of Deathwing - "Life-Binder's Handmaiden" - 175k
Heroic Madness of Deathwing - "Savior of Azeroth" - 100k
Heroic Ragnaros - "Pureblood Firehawk" - 125k

GEAR:
We also offer full DS heroic gear runs with various pricing depending on the number of items the buyer wants. We handle all of these on a case by case basis so realid me and we'll talk.

Feel free to realid me at alphatheos@gmail.com for inquiries, or contact any My Life for Aiur member in game and they'll point you in the right direction.
Edited by Blutrünstig on 5/10/2012 8:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Lame.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I feel so cheap...
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Can I has some gold?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Do we half to like.....Carry them? And can we bring alts for gear?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Can I pay like 5k for 2 achievements to finish my Glory of the Firelands Raider meta prease? also paying another 2k for normal Rag achievement. Get at me bro!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I'd like to buy Heroic Bone-Link Fetish for 0g.
Edited by Athsgirl on 3/15/2012 4:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Soap on a Rope
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Soap on a Rope

Your post has inspired me to post a song that honors women.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR9iCBlDzO8&feature=youtu.be
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Let's say you guys give me all of these, and then I use my massive celebrity on this server to help you sell these? Invite me whenever your raid day is
Reply Quote
lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hey would you give me a 8/8 heroic DS with mount and all gear and also Glory of the Cataclysm Raider and Glory of the Firelands Raider if I gave you a Swift Spectral Tiger and a Rare spectral tiger?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
03/17/2012 01:31 PMPosted by Aothucar
Hey would you give me a 8/8 heroic DS with mount and all gear and also Glory of the Cataclysm Raider and Glory of the Firelands Raider if I gave you a Swift Spectral Tiger and a Rare spectral tiger?

Is this a serious question?

I dont know if mounts can fit in our Gbank, It's pretty crowded.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Yea this is serious why do you ask?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Yes, please mail them both to me in game today and we'll get started on your achievements soon....
Edited by Virilher on 3/17/2012 8:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
03/17/2012 01:50 AMPosted by Hebro
Best part is our token 13 year old (Alford) saying half Instead of have

lol
Reply Quote

You can convert those items into the amount of gold we charge for those achievements and pay us with the gold. We aren't interested in bartering for items.

However, I can tell you now those two mounts don't sell for the combined price of what you asked for, so I doubt that's a real option for you.
Edited by Blutrünstig on 3/18/2012 12:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I will pay with this!

http://kateuptondancing.com/

P.S. - I never understand why people want all this stuff on such !@#$ty characters.
Edited by Sidohx on 3/19/2012 4:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
[quote]

However, I can tell you now those two mounts don't sell for the combined price of what you asked for, so I doubt that's a real option for you.

Average spectral goes for 450k non epic is around 300k
Edited by Minko on 3/19/2012 9:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]