Blizzard made my week...

85 Goblin Shaman
Basically I met my fiance on WoW roughly three years ago. He was from northern Ontario, Canada. I'm from Orlando, Florida. Anyways, he's been living with me for about a year and a half now and we're getting married on May 12th. We chose this date because it's 3 days before his birthday, May 15th, which would allow his family to see him on his birthday as well. Now this is going to be an amazing week and I have Blizzard to thank, but not only am I getting married, and it's his birthday, but Blizzard is releasing D3 on his birthday. What an AMAZING week!

The reason I chose to post this on the forums was to just thank Blizzard for being a positive part of my life for the past 10 years. I also want to say thank you for allowing me to meet my future husband. :)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Whooo Ontario! unce unce unce unce also Florida is awesome i vacationed there a few times :)

Also Congrats on the marriage i am sure it will be all sorts of funsies! :D

i wish you the best of luck

~Canada rules

^ Canada does rule. And tyvm! :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Congratulations! :3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming marriage!

I met my wife over online gaming (not WoW) as well and I'm glad to hear things are going well for you. :)

Cheers!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Congradulations!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I dont think Blizzard supports meeting people irl that you know in game, but I'm glad it turned out good for you lol. I want to know what your family said when you said you were going to meet someone you met on a video game though lol.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
03/15/2012 07:31 AMPosted by Homeslíce
I dont think Blizzard supports meeting people irl that you know in game, but I'm glad it turned out good for you lol. I want to know what your family said when you said you were going to meet someone you met on a video game though lol.

There is obviously always that chance when meeting someone. But we dated online for a good year before we met up.

My family was very supportive as they always are. =D
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Warrior
Grats!

I think there are a lot of us that Blizzard, and particularly WoW has had a possitive impact on.

Oh, and just to put this out there...Share the cake? =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Congradulations!! I love Orlando, it's such a nice city. I used to go there when I was younger and lived in Florida (I live in Georgia now).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Whooo Ontario! unce unce unce unce also Florida is awesome i vacationed there a few times :)

~Canada rules

Everytime I go outside, in florida, I feel like i'm in a soup bowl... Hot and humid are my worst enemies. -_-

Congratulations on your marriage and also that your honeymoon will be filled with Diablo 3!!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman

~Canada rules

Everytime I go outside, in florida, I feel like i'm in a soup bowl... Hot and humid are my worst enemies. -_-

Congratulations on your marriage and also that your honeymoon will be filled with Diablo 3!!

So much D3... xD
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Is he hot?
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Priest
Grats! I met my husband online too. And yeah, I got a lot of wild-eyed looks from my family but he proved his worth. Good luck to the both of you!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Congratz. Nice knowing I'm not the only one in Ontario. (:
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Basically I met my fiance on WoW roughly three years ago. He was from northern Ontario, Canada. I'm from Orlando, Florida. Anyways, he's been living with me for about a year and a half now and we're getting married on May 12th. We chose this date because it's 3 days before his birthday, May 15th, which would allow his family to see him on his birthday as well. Now this is going to be an amazing week and I have Blizzard to thank, but not only am I getting married, and it's his birthday, but Blizzard is releasing D3 on his birthday. What an AMAZING week!

The reason I chose to post this on the forums was to just thank Blizzard for being a positive part of my life for the past 10 years. I also want to say thank you for allowing me to meet my future husband. :)

Basically I met my wife on WoW roughly four years ago. She:D was from Nova Scotia, Canada. I'm from San Diego, California. We are both excited for D3 but I wanted to thank blizzard for having this medium that helped me find my wife.
Edited by Reveries on 3/15/2012 8:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
03/15/2012 07:59 AMPosted by Jimmycorn
But we dated online for a good year before we met up.

how do you date online

e-kisses and lots of presents
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]