Blizzard made my week...

100 Orc Death Knight
Good luck!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
03/15/2012 08:04 AMPosted by Xanzul
People really need to get over this antiquated stigma of meeting people from the internet.

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
May 12th... so are you going to be starting Diablo 3 during the honeymoon (comes out on May 15th)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Congratulations! Can you please have a wedding on WoW with you and your fiance's toons too? So we can all attend to it. =D
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
03/15/2012 08:15 AMPosted by Jêrseydevil
yep, its a new world...is it really so weird to think people fall in love online???

Yes it is still weird to fall in love with someone you have not been in the same room with. Rightfully so. I didn't claim to be inlove with my wife before we met in real life. There are so many different faces people can put on while on the internet that you could be in love with their pretend face they are using. Its like falling in love with an actor in a movie. While possible its better to make sure it carries through to real life. Even if you date people online its best to take it for what it is someones internet personality. Sometimes that is incredibly different then there real one.
Edited by Reveries on 3/15/2012 8:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
81 Gnome Mage
Best Wishes for you and Grats to your guy!
Edited by Chitcha on 3/15/2012 10:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Basically I met my fiance on WoW roughly three years ago. He was from northern Ontario, Canada. I'm from Orlando, Florida. Anyways, he's been living with me for about a year and a half now and we're getting married on May 12th. We chose this date because it's 3 days before his birthday, May 15th, which would allow his family to see him on his birthday as well. Now this is going to be an amazing week and I have Blizzard to thank, but not only am I getting married, and it's his birthday, but Blizzard is releasing D3 on his birthday. What an AMAZING week!

The reason I chose to post this on the forums was to just thank Blizzard for being a positive part of my life for the past 10 years. I also want to say thank you for allowing me to meet my future husband. :)

God bless, man. Thats awesome.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
grats!!! although i know i'd rather be doing other things on my honeymoon, enjoy all the D3 you can!
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Basically I met my fiance on WoW roughly three years ago. He was from northern Ontario, Canada. I'm from Orlando, Florida. Anyways, he's been living with me for about a year and a half now and we're getting married on May 12th. We chose this date because it's 3 days before his birthday, May 15th, which would allow his family to see him on his birthday as well. Now this is going to be an amazing week and I have Blizzard to thank, but not only am I getting married, and it's his birthday, but Blizzard is releasing D3 on his birthday. What an AMAZING week!

The reason I chose to post this on the forums was to just thank Blizzard for being a positive part of my life for the past 10 years. I also want to say thank you for allowing me to meet my future husband. :)

The pleasure is all ours. Congratulations to the two of you. :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I met my fiancee about a year ago on the server Lethon. She lived in Maryland and I'm in South Carolina. She moved in with me about 3 months ago and it's been amazing.

We're taking the plunge next month :) Cheers to WoW helping people find their special someone!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
At least you know you have one thing in common when you meet on WoW...lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Canada-tulations.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Congratulations. I do enjoy seeing things like this, considering I met my husband on-line. It wasn't through WoW, But I was the one that got him into WoW and we've been playing it ever since.

I wish you the best!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]