To Lilbread and Famous

90 Tauren Druid
The 81 HPally Lilbread and 81 Arcane Mage Famous...I'm sorry for wrecking your faces with my 82 feral, but Lilbread was trying to pull some shenanigans and I had to light your faces up. In the future, just know not to jack with the best feral druid you've ever seen in your life.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
ROFL
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You don't know yet Zeichen cuz I'm new to this server. Alas, you are Horde...so you will soon learn :-p
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
You will be the one learning. I wouldn't be so quick to assume, you being new and all.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Lol, I'm coming here from Illidan. I'm used to facing multi-glads all day long. You'll learn soon enough
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
lol, as a boomkin i dont expect to win against feral, but i wont just roll over and die.....i miss being a NE, :,(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
hehehe, I look forward to playing against you Zeich, you seem cool enough :)
Reply Quote
82 Gnome Death Knight
the 1500s on illidan are no different than the 1500s on ysondre
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Lol@1500s, who was only at 1500s? Ooooh, you looked at achieves and think that means something. Well, the highest I got to on there was around 1720ish. We would've gotten higher but we were running Kitty Cleave and the warrior capped at where we were. I'd really like to FMP and seriously roll face Like I said, you'll see. Btw, no 1500s on Illidan aren't like 1500s on Ysondre. The 1800s on Illidan are like 2100s on Ysondre due to the depth of the Rampage Battlegroup.
Edited by Mooasaurus on 3/15/2012 9:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Finally remembered how to switch my showing character. This is who to watch out for. This is who is coming for you :-p
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
03/15/2012 09:01 PMPosted by Mooasaurus
hehehe, I look forward to playing against you Zeich, you seem cool enough :)
i do have a couple ally toons on this server too, a kitty and a priest.
:D
Reply Quote
XD
Reply Quote
82 Gnome Death Knight
zeichen why do you always post on zee after you post on your other toon?
Reply Quote
Cause I can. Lol
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
03/15/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Mooasaurus
The 81 HPally Lilbread and 81 Arcane Mage Famous...I'm sorry for wrecking your faces with my 82 feral, but Lilbread was trying to pull some shenanigans and I had to light your faces up. In the future, just know not to jack with the best feral druid you've ever seen in your life.

how can they 'jack with the best feral druid they've ever seen in their lives if the best feral druid happens to be on the same faction as them?'

*cough*

<------

;)

oh, you are new?

You'll learn soon enough

also just xferred here.. but xferred back.. this was my home server til early season 10.

lets just say.. people know.. i'm kiiiind of a big deal.

teasing of course.
Edited by Unclescar on 3/18/2012 11:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
03/18/2012 11:13 AMPosted by Unclescar
how can they 'jack with the best feral druid they've ever seen in their lives if the best feral druid happens to be on the same faction as them?

he's refering to his ally druid Catfuninja
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
03/18/2012 11:20 AMPosted by Zeichen
how can they 'jack with the best feral druid they've ever seen in their lives if the best feral druid happens to be on the same faction as them?

he's refering to his ally druid Catfuninja

OHHHHHH dang why didn't i catch that?

>.<

i have no doubts that he's at least decent at feral.. facing glads all day in the 1750 range (wow they'll make anyone gladiator these days..)
but killing two people that are both lower level than him (and with cata gear, thats the equivalent of 5-6 levels lower) and then coming here to brag about it like he's all tough but its no big deal... this guy really thinks he's part of something legit, huh?

*reads guild name*

oh.. this guy iz fo reals bro! da shizzznit, mang!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
lol
Reply Quote
82 Gnome Death Knight
hes a 1500 feral druid talking !@#$, hes bad on every other server, but should fit in perfect here
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
^Lemon
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]